In BRFCS Podcast 36, Wen Y Hu is joined by Ste B from BRFCS admin, chief reporter Kamy and assistant editor Eddie to discuss Steve Kean’s trip to Pune to meet with the owners and a range of other issues that concern Blackburn Rovers fans.
- Pune meeting, 16-17 May
- Steve Kean’s position
- Paul Agnew’s appointment as Director of Communications
- John Newsham’s dismissal
- Steve Kean’s bodyguard as possible new stadium manager
- Sam Allardyce suing Kean and Rovers
- Ilyas Khan, Ian Battersby and Ian Currie
- Kamarudin Meranun and the Malaysian consortium
- BRSIT public meeting
- Sir Bill Taylor’s Blackburn united
- Fans Forum press release
- Junior Hoilett, Givet, MGP and others
Subscribe to it in iTunes here. Don’t forget to rate us in iTunes and add a review.
If you are unable to subscribe to iTunes but would like to download the podcast, then you can do so through this link:
A direct link to listen to and discuss the podcast is available through the Podcast 36 topic.