BRFCS Podcast 37 features chief reporter Kamy and assistant editor Eddie discussing recent events surrounding the Rovers with BRFCS editor Wen Y Hu.
Our thanks to podcast producer J*B (Josh) for the production of this podcast.
BRFC Action Group meetings
- Series of meetings led by Glen Mullan of the BRFC Action Group with Richard Scudamore of the Premier League, government sports minister Hugh Robertson and the FA
- Club secretary: Anthony Bloch replaced by Ian Sylvester
- Global advisor: Shebby Singh
- Operations director: Paul Agnew
- Managing director: Derek Shaw
- Update on the reported takeover bids
- Transfer ins and outs
- Pre-season friendlies
- Football League fixtures
- Season tickets: Early Bird offer extended
Subscribe to it in iTunes here. Don’t forget to rate us in iTunes and add a review.
If you are unable to subscribe to iTunes but would like to download the podcast, then you can do so through this link:
A direct link to listen to and discuss the podcast is available through the Podcast 37 topic.