SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Episode Iii: Revenge Of The Rovers

vyeo

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see that Bellers is not in the squad, i feel the worst for tommorrow night unless we bring someone in today

380063[/snapback]

Not totally sure on the rules but normally they have to be registered at noon on the day before the match, so any signing wouldn't be able to play. But it may be different for midweek games, as they ahve later kick offs!

Not totally sure on the rules but normally they have to be registered at noon on the day before the match, so any signing wouldn't be able to play. But it may be different for midweek games, as they ahve later kick offs!

380068[/snapback]

i hope so i can't bear to watch Kuqi and Bently play up front again for another game they just are not good enough to play up there, ok Kuqi is ok with a Bellamy or Dickov kind of player but not Bently. And as for Bently he is a far better player on the right of midfield

Former house mate of mine is a season ticket holder at the Glazer Dome, one of the daft gits that protested in manchester, and he tells me they have defo sold out as he had to get a ticket off a lad that can't go now.

Fancy a draw tommorrow as don't know whether I'm going to be able to make it because of work.

Rovers 2 Manure 2

Reid, Pedersen for us, Rooney and the horse for them,

Attendance 24000, or 25000 if we pick up a surprise signing tonight.

Former house mate of mine is a season ticket holder at the Glazer Dome, one of the daft gits that protested in manchester, and he tells me they have defo sold out as he had to get a ticket off a lad that can't go now.

Fancy a draw tommorrow as don't know whether I'm going to be able to make it because of work.

Rovers 2 Manure 2

Reid, Pedersen for us, Rooney and the horse for them,

Attendance 24000, or 25000 if we pick up a surprise signing tonight.

380155[/snapback]

"A number of tickets are by telephoning 0870 442 1994, tickets will be allocated on a first come first served basis. "

That was an update from their website at 14:00 today. It presumably means a number of tickets are available, in fact it definitely means. I hope they do sell out as it all puts money in the Rovers coffers, but they haven't done yet.

"A number of tickets are by telephoning 0870 442 1994, tickets will be allocated on a first come first served basis.  "

That was an update from their website at 14:00 today.  It presumably means a number of tickets are available, in fact it definitely means.  I hope they do sell out as it all puts money in the Rovers coffers, but they haven't done yet.

380243[/snapback]

Surprised it said 6,500 tickets on thier website instead of 8,000 (approx)

Whilst not wishing to sound like a stuck record it definately said that the game was sold out from Man U's point of view last Wednesday at Old Trafford.

I can only presume that they have unsold tickets allocated from travel trips / corporate trips that have been given to the public. Alternatively, maybe Rovers were initially going to do the same sort of segregation we used against Burnley with rows netted off but have now released more of them tickets to the mancs.

Whilst not wishing to sound like a stuck record it definately said that the game was sold out from Man U's point of view last Wednesday at Old Trafford.

I can only presume that they have unsold tickets allocated from travel trips / corporate trips that have been given to the public. Alternatively, maybe Rovers were initially going to do the same sort of segregation we used against Burnley with rows netted off but have now released more of them tickets to the mancs.

380298[/snapback]

my brother bought his last Thursday morning, from Old Trafford.

I know, I know.

Shame that Pongolle cannot play, with him in the side I would of hoped for a bit of debut magic. As it is:

Kuqi        Bentley

Pedesen  Reid          Savage      Emerton

Gray      Nelsen          Todd        Niell

Friedel

Subs: Encks, Zurab, Moko, Tugay, Peter

We lose 2-1 again. Its so frustrating because you know if you stuck Bellamy and Pongo up top we would be favourites coming into this.

Would have loved to see Pongolle play but it looks like we will have to do.

On a side note, United didnt sign any midfield cover and it looks like Ol Rio will be their holding player, coming face to face with Robbie Savage! smile.gif

The only reservation I have about tonight is our strikeforce, especially as Kuqi has ran out of steam during the last few games and looks a shadow of his "former" self.

Would have loved to see Pongolle play but it looks like we will have to do.

You know what would have happened if he did play dont you. We are playing Utd who are no push overs at the best of times and if Pongy didnt score then the board would be full of slatings for hughes signing him.

In a way, I am quite glad he isnt playing. Unleash him and Bellers against West Brom on Sat - that should be fun

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.