Photo

Rovers 5 C Palace 4

• This topic is locked This topic is locked (or you're not logged in)
22 replies to this topic

#21 laughatthedingles

laughatthedingles

Match Report Monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2233 posts
  • PS3 Gamer Tag:eggles1

Posted 01 December 2011 - 07:14 AM

Does anyone know the team from the palace game? I was watching it yesterday and can't pick out who the left back is!
"Watching live football at Ewood is like having sex with a beautiful woman - watching highlights on SKY will be like taking a few mucky polaroids of the wife and knocking one out in a cramped motorway service station toilet." - Ossydave

#22 D-side17

D-side17

League One

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 14:03 PM

Does anyone know the team from the palace game? I was watching it yesterday and can't pick out who the left back is!

Looking at the videa, I think John Millar was playing left back that day.

#23 majorstyre

majorstyre

Premier League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 17:17 PM

blimey...
after all these years this game is one that still sits very firmly in my memory...
Dire first half, weather i seem to recall was awful
then a blinding second half...
and Big Col scoring in front of me on the Blackburn End, and the celebrations...
awesome..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Important Legal Information

All content is copyright of its respective posters and may not be representative of the views of BRFCS Ltd, its staff, volunteers, members, sponsors or advertisers. Content on the public forums of this site is not pre-moderated. If you feel that any content is defamatory or constitutes harassment, or that it contravenes the site posting guidelines, or that it may result in the site or its owners, volunteers, users or members facing legal action, you should alert BRFCS immediately either by using the REPORT function available on every post or by sending an email to admin@brfcs.com with details of the content in question.

Note that this site uses cookies. As the site does not function without cookies, any use of the site implies consent for us to use them. Under new European law, BRFCS is required to disclose how these cookies are used. Please see our privacy policy for more information.

BRFCS Ltd. Registered in England and Wales under company registration number 07315781.