BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

August / September Review

bob fleming

Was it a re-run of the 'frightening world' etc that BBC four showed a while back ?

Cracking stuff, got it on DVD. Elena Poulou ....................

Can you remember where you picked that up from AS? I've frustratingly been elsewhere when that programme has been on but I adore the Fall and, whilst I know a little bit about his eccentric antics, I'm sure there's plenty in it which I don't.

As for the review, excellent Bob, it's extremely rare that I raise a smile to something I've read at the computer, let alone laugh out loud. In a parrallel universe I'm pretty sure you'll be picking up a journalist award somewhere. Possibly also the same place where Lucas is playing for Barcelona. And where Kuqi cleans the buses.

Edited by LeChuck

I caught myself wondering if I had missed a review and castigating myself for actually missing it! but I haven't and you've come through, yet again, Bobby Flem.

Maybe Fleming Jr. will latch onto Franny Jeffers so we can sell him on for 2.5 mill...I know it sucks for Fleming Jr., but it's a small price to pay for the club's well-being, no? :D

Brilliant. I'm doing my best to stifle my laughter at work.

My two favourite bits:

Also on this day we completed the signing of Dutch International defender Andre Ooijer (pronounced: Ooijer.) from crack outfit PVC Eindhoven.

Also on this day Rovers move to plug the gap left by Ryan Nelsen’s injury by re-signing Stephane Henchoz from Blackburn with Darwen Council Tourism.

As I said, fantastic.

I was going to quote favourite bits, but then I realised there were too many. Love the Portsmouth review, the bits about the penalties, the Henchoz comment, the Rooney bit...pretty much the vast majority. People in the library with me here at Keele must have wondered why I was laughing at a big block of text with scary foreign words like 'Blackburn' in it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.