BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

December Review

bob fleming

Glad to see your nationwide fame has now reached as far as 4000 Holes. :)

I didnt know this was still going? I had a few copies in 94-95 but havent seen it since. They used to sell em on the way to the game but not any more (as far as I can see)

I found THIS but it seems a little dated.

Anyone know where I can pick it up from?

Oh and cracking job again Bob :tu:

Anyone know where I can pick it up from?

There's usually a bloke on the bridge over the river just a few metres downhill from the Aquaduct on Bolton Road.

If it's raining he stands in the bus shelter outside the pub

4000 Holes - there's often a chap selling em on Bolton Rd, on the bridge over the R Darwen next to the Aqueduct (pub). From the sound of it that's a different place to what you mention Ciren?

There's a member on here who has pretty close ties to 4000 Holes, is it trawdenblue? By the way Cocker, website.

Another cracking review as well Bob. Nice to know we can look forward to your thoughts of Emile's marvellous header on New Year's Day.

EDIT - Colin beat me to it (never seen him in the bus shelter though :D )

Ah, thanks for the info. I only get to about 5 games a season and always go into the Accy for a pint before the game but when walking over the bridge I only see the guy selling the normal programmes and then further down on the grass the guy with the badges.

As for the website its not up to much is it :ph34r: I did see though that they have a link to the local brewery here on the Isle of Man (Bushys) The owner of said Brewery is also a Rovers fan who owns a pub (well one of many) called The Rovers. A few of you know him on here (I know Tris does) - Martin Brunchweiler (will probably have the spelling of his last name wrong though)

The owner of said Brewery is also a Rovers fan who owns a pub (well one of many) called The Rovers. A few of you know him on here (I know Tris does) - Martin Brunchweiler (will probably have the spelling of his last name wrong though)

Martin is a legend, enjoyed a beer with him and his better half in Krakow.

Look out for the black Bushy's Beers stickers in the toilets, a sure fire sign that Mr Brunnschweiler is in the neighbourhood.

If you spot a Danny Baker look-a-like then thats Martin

If you look on my myspace profile pick you will also see a Bushy's sticker on the air Con unit above my head. This was from a bar in Salzburg, he really does get everywhere.

I even saw the bushy mobile in Hereford during the summer

If you look on my myspace profile pick you will also see a Bushy's sticker on the air Con unit above my head. This was from a bar in Salzburg, he really does get everywhere.

I even saw the bushy mobile in Hereford during the summer

Hmmmmm....Bit like Kilroy! ;)

There was a Bushy's sticker on the portaloos in Feyenoord and in some bars in Amsterdam

I notice those "Portaloos" are now cropping up in Piccadilly too. They're alright until the person on the opposite side gets off and the whole thing wobbles causing you to stain ones self.

Novembers review was published in 4000 Holes which was nice. “Bob Fleming is developing a cult following with his monthly review on www.brfcs.co.uk” it read. Too true, there are a number of different cults who post on brfcs.co.uk.

You should write for the fanzine more often IMHO. This is good stuff

Special mention must go to Friedel and Tugay. I thought they were awesome.

IPB Image

Big Brad: Special mention.

wow! Brad with hair :o:blink: I hardly recognised him!

Archived