BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January Review

bob fleming

This is all very well but which would win in a fight?

Meerkat -v- Zebra

I think the zebra, because the meerkat would look at the zebra intelligently and try to deduce if it is black with white stripes, or white with black stripes. Meanwhile the zebra would kick the meerkat in the nuts. If the meerkat is a mr meerkat then the zebra will win but if it is a mrs meerkat, then the meerkat would win.

Women usually do...

Just so you know bob ive called in a few favors from my mitiltary friends here in the US and i have fighter planes at the ready to hit any spot on earth to quell any uprisings or backlash at a moments notice. The 65th fighter group aka "the flying meerkats" lead by the fearless fighter captin Zoe"zebra"Zebramacin are ready to take on any and all that DARE challange the posting of any pics of zebras or meerkats on the web(BRFCS.COM)!!! Oh and to put my 2 cents in on the meerkat vs zebra contraversy id have to put my money on the meerkat. I say that because ive been to mexico and i seen a "mexican" zebra (what seemed to be a donkey painted black and white :blink: . and not that good i might add) and they dont seem to be all that agressive. Now on the other hand i HAVE seen a meerkat in real life and almost got my self killed. All i remember is somthing about his mama and owning someone money and then i black out. Anyways lol id have to put my money on the meerkat.

people are complaining about zebras....where is the text and what was their actual complaint regarding. those that where complaining....exactly what where they complaining about!!

The post that did it for me was "Fleming your a ******* disgrace. We hate ******* zebras with their black and white markings and stupid faces. Don't post any more ******* pictures of them or we'll burn your house down. Admittedly, we've no idea where you live but we'll ask around. OK?" that was from someone calling themsleves "TheAntiZebraLeague", their one and only post to date I'm pleased to say (I've lost the link).

I just don't need it. Fortunately there has been no problems with the Meerkat / Moyes picture so far.

I have been unreliably informed that Government is to be dissolved amidst this Zebra/Meerkat crisis which the media have imaginatively titled Zebragate (except the Express who have named it Meerkatgate).

Gordon Brown has formed an offshoot of New Labour called Not Old But Slightly Newer in Essence Than The Other Labour With A Few Ideals From Old Labour (NOBSNETTOLWAFIFOL, for, er, short), and John Prescott who has called his Double Hard B******ds Labour. Tony has just given up.

Bob, you are now in fact a revolutionary, which is nice, I suppose.

Your next report could determine the future, not just of this message board, but of zebras, meerkats and in fact wildlife everywhere.

No pressure like.

PS. I can only imagine this is in some way my fault as I mistook Moyes for a meerkat and now everyone seems to think it is a meerkat. I would ike to go on record as saying I am sorry, but I always knew I would be responsible for the downfall of cicilisation in some way.

Sorry Bob.

I have been unreliably informed that Government is to be dissolved amidst this Zebra/Meerkat crisis which the media have imaginatively titled Zebragate (except the Express who have named it Meerkatgate).

Gordon Brown has formed an offshoot of New Labour called Not Old But Slightly Newer in Essence Than The Other Labour With A Few Ideals From Old Labour (NOBSNETTOLWAFIFOL, for, er, short), and John Prescott who has called his Double Hard B******ds Labour. Tony has just given up.

Bob, you are now in fact a revolutionary, which is nice, I suppose.

Your next report could determine the future, not just of this message board, but of zebras, meerkats and in fact wildlife everywhere.

No pressure like.

PS. I can only imagine this is in some way my fault as I mistook Moyes for a meerkat and now everyone seems to think it is a meerkat. I would ike to go on record as saying I am sorry, but I always knew I would be responsible for the downfall of cicilisation in some way.

Sorry Bob.

Have you ALL gone starkstaring raving bonkers mad? Again!!!!

Archived