BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Hang Em High

Having a daughter the same age I'd happily pull the trap door lever myself on these scum. No mitigating circumstances whatsoever other than the usual pathetic 'pretend drunk' defence. I bloody hate evil bstards like these. It'll not happen for some time yet I don't think but eventually imo our future society will find absolutely no need of them, and will simply get rid in order that others take heed.

http://news.aol.co.uk/youths-convicted-of-...327111409990002

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aye lad. Hang the buggers until their necks snap.

That'll solve it all. I'll not happen again, that's for sure.

Now if you weren't in such all fired, obnoxious, belly squirting rush to provide 'trendy' ridicule Colin I think you'd find my last sentence covers my opinion on that. You are obviously in the minority so why not simply enlighten the majority by applying your inane comments and skewed intellect to that probability?

Having a daughter the same age I'd happily pull the trap door lever myself on these scum. No mitigating circumstances whatsoever other than the usual pathetic 'pretend drunk' defence. I bloody hate evil bstards like these. It'll not happen for some time yet I don't think but eventually imo our future society will find absolutely no need of them, and will simply get rid in order that others take heed.

Agreed. Get rid, two less doorknobs.

One empty gymnasium

One key

Two mudering scum

Twenty relatives of the poor girl

Twenty baseball bats

One hour

Enjoy

Colin - You're right in so far as crimes like this will happen again (with the death penalty) but probably only in a few cases. With a suitable deterrent most would be stopped.

Whilst I can understand and sympathise with your outrage at a crime in which people who were "culturally different" where set upon by thicko yobs, we will have to agree to disagree on your knee jerk non-solution . Stefan Kizko anybody?

Aye lad. Hang the buggers until their necks snap.

That'll solve it all. I'll not happen again, that's for sure.

Aye lad. It will happen again....it`s always happened. It`s human nature (to some)

....but these particular humans shouldn`t be allowed to do it again.

It is also human nature to get even with scum who do such things.

Hang them.

Why can't people see that you don't have to ill people to prevent them murdering again. There is such a thing as true life imprisonment, and just because a true life tarriff isn't imposed often enough, that is no reason to advocate the death penalty.

As Colin has hinted, killing two morons won't deter other morons because ... they are morons.

I find some people's bloodlust disturbing, or maybe it's let'sstartabloodygreatargumentforabitoffunlust?

Do we not have a death penalty thread around somewhere?

38 states in the US have the death penalty and there are still loads of murders. It's not a deterrent. The brainless do not think before they act. They'll certainly not think "Oh, I'd better not do this or else I'll get hanged."

If the two scrubbers we are talking about here were killed, they would not do it again, I agree with that, but I don't think they'd kill again either if let out. They are useless though and should have their balls chopped off so their genes don't survive. As much as what they did was wrong and as much as I'd like to see them harmed I can't say kill them for it.

Why can't people see that you don't have to ill people to prevent them murdering again. There is such a thing as true life imprisonment, and just because a true life tarriff isn't imposed often enough, that is no reason to advocate the death penalty.

Simple economics Colin. £50k a week to keep them locked up, £8 for a length of rope that hangs them, and can be re-used a number of times. They will never form useful members of society and I therefore object to funding their existence in a cage for the rest of their entirely pointless lives. They chose to viciously attack two young people without provocation and they therefore gave up thier rights to live in our society.

That's my view and I would very happily vote in favour of the death sentence being re-introduced for such cases.

This story has wound me up just reading the LET. I agree. Forget the talk of reform. Save the cash and lynch the scrotes. We apparently have neither the cash nor the space to lock people up long enough.

If the two scrubbers we are talking about here were killed, they would not do it again, I agree with that, but I don't think they'd kill again either if let out.

Not necessarily as jail is obviously not the deterrent it should be so why take the risk

Total scum....

HarrisHerbertPA_468x333.jpg

I have heard the reports on the radio that the so called f'cukwit parents of these murdering f'cukwits had a good laugh and a joke during the police interviewing.....WHAT THE HELL? :blink:

Indeed they were - It beggars belief.

Link: Disgusting parents laughed and joked during police investigation

With parents like that, then God help us. As the senior investigating officer in the case said: "The general attitude of the defendants' parents during the whole process has been appalling."

It was a truly horrific crime for the two scumbags to aim a flying kick at someone's face and then kick and stamp on their head as hard as they could. Sophie's hair was apparently pulled so hard that a piece of flesh was missing from her head, while her boyfriend Robert was kicked in the face with so much force that lace marks were left imprinted on his face.

Another sickening aspect of this dreadful case is the fact that the two scumbags had been found guilty of a similar attack on a 16-year-old boy close to the park four months earlier - kicking and stamping on the boy's head, but instead of being locked up they were given just a six-month community service order.

It's enough almost to make you weep when you think of how over a decade ago Tony Blair faithfully promised the electorate that New Labour would be "tough on crime, tough on the causes of crime".

Blair's New Labour cronies in the shadow cabinet such as Gordon Brown and Jack Straw all went along with Blair's "tough on crime" promise. I'd like Messrs Blair, Brown and Straw to visit the parents of the murdered girl to tell them that their vision of being "tough on crime" means a six-month community service order for kicking and stamping on someone's head.

I'd like Messrs Blair, Brown and Straw to explain to Sophie's parents that because they totally failed to build enough prisons over the last decade, thousands of criminals have been freed from jail early. The courts have been given instructions to take overcrowding in prisons into account and encouraged not to send offenders to jail, but to give them community service "punishments" instead.

By God, this country of ours is in a serious mess. There are massive problems in our society and the soft sentences for violent criminals, together with the attitude of the liberal do-gooders, is doing us enormous damage.

We've got feral youths out of control on the streets, teachers unable to discipline out-of-control children, parents who don't seem to give a damn or have any sense of morality, politicians who tell us they are being "tough on crime" while in actual fact violent criminals are being freed from prison early, towns and cities blighted by drunken violence at night, Yardie gangsters with guns dealing in drugs and making certain places "no-go areas".

Many politicians with middle-class lives seem to be detached from the reality on the streets. I'd like Messrs Blair, Brown and Straw to spend a few weeks living on the top floor of a tower block on a sink estate in one of our inner cities and let them see for themselves the drunken violence, intimidation and drug-dealing that goes on.

It really is a massive mess in our society and I fear that things are going to get even worse.

Archived