BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Gamer Tag - Ps3

Always looking for people to add for fifa but is hard to trawl through all the other thread.

No other comments in here please. If you want to add a game then repost by all means but in the same format. Can we please just have your PS3 Gamer tag in here and what games you play in this format:

USERNAME: Egg69

GAMES PLAYED ONLINE: FIFA 10

USERNAME: dazmaz

GAMES PLAYED ONLINE: FIFA 10, Socom:Confrontation, Resistance 2

friends list is getting very close to full so send me a msg if you want adding so i can make space, just put BRFCS is the message body

• 2 weeks later...

PSN ID: Kamy200

Games playing at the moment: Ashes 2009, COD4.

From Next Week: Uncharted 2 and PES2010.

I'm playing Unchartered lately and will hopefully be on PES by tomorrow so feel free to look me up. 'deadlydirk23' is my username. (I think lol, not at home right now)

Also have Ashes 2009 if you ever fancy a game, often play UFC as well, might go back to Fight Night at some point.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

PS3 ID = SuperNikoKalinic

No games at the moment bar Red Dead Redemption as I have cashed them all in (times are hard).

Will be picking up both Formula 1 and Fifa 11 when they come out in the next few weeks. Will also be picking up the new Call of Duty when that comes out in November.

Feel free to add me if you will be playing any of these games. :)

Just use BRFCS as the message title. :rover:

• 2 weeks later...

You the same MarkBRFC that used to post on Official boards?

I'll add you, play on BFBC myself.

Yep, that's me. Add me - I'm on a few times a week, usually an hour or so at about 10-ish. Couple of other Rovers fans that usually squad together with.

Archived