BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] How To Support The Site With Special Online Deals

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I shall try to use the Viking one as we get all our office stationery from them. Remembering is the problem. It's interesting how quickly the mind filters out the ads, I'm truely almost unaware of them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am waiting for the trainsignal.com adverts to appear again so I can order some stuff. But I am currently stuck on one advert for google and I will wont mention it as I have been stuck on it for days now :wacko:

Sadly that'll be a google advert, so we have no way of forcing it. Although if they are using re-targeting, going to their site and coming back here may trigger the adverts.

Oh and it's against google's terms and conditions to encourage you to click adverts, so I didn't :)

You're lucky, I'm currently getting "Senior Dating, find men online". I don't know whether I'm more upset that an advertiser thinks I'm gay (or a woman) or old !

I have African American dating right now...

Words when Mrs. Rebelmswar gets home we will have.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived