Guest Kamy100

350 members have voted

1. 1. Current Status

• Already renewed ? existing ST holder
    • New ST Holder ? already purchased
    • Renewing prior to deadline
    • Renewing after deadline
    • Not renewing due to finances/ family/work
    • Not renewing because iv lost interest/ im off to the pub with Waggy in Rishton
    • Not possible due to distance
    • Not Sure Yet
    • Planning to Purchase

Of our group of 15 there were 2 empty places and 3 substitutes for holidayers. So 30% on hol and 20% of them replaced by subs. Not a large sample but from my experience of august in the 20th century(as opposed to wakes weeks from July 17th to 31st) prob reasonably accurate.

when did we play Everton last?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest brianpepper

i got a leaflet for that ledgends lounge.... doesnt explain much... whats the crack? seems like you pay to go in a bar and can buy some carvery? not that different to the blues bar?

Received a letter this morning from the club saying thanks for purchasing a ticket for the Everton game and that they'd refund me the cost of that ticket if I now buy a season ticket.

Wondered what they were on about as I've had a ST for years. Then remembered I'd bought 4 tickets in my name for Everton fans. Thought it was a good idea to prompt some last minute sales.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Guest featured and unfeatured this topic

Archived