BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Capello'S Future

tcj_jones

I feel an Abbey rant coming on.

[RANT]

ARROGANT OVERPAID OVER-HYPED UP PLAYERS ABSOLUTE RUBBISH THE LOT OF THEM. GET RID - NOW. :angry2:

CAPELLO - OVERPAID -OVER-HYPED UP MANAGER ABSOLUTE RUBBISH. GET RID - NOW. :angry2:

[/RANT]

I've just spent an away season watching Rovers mostly play like they didn't care in the freezing cold. I still feel the pain and I'm in no mood to tolerate my International Team playing the same way.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

ANY MANAGER WHO PICKS DONKEY HESKEY DESERVES SACKING!!!!

ANY MANAGER WHO PICKS GREEN OR JAMES DESERVES SACKING!!!!!!

ANY MANAGER WHO PLAYS THE CAPATAIN OUT OF POSITION DESERVES SACKING!!!!!

ANY MANAGER WHO IS SCARED OF ROONEY OR DROPPING HIM DESERVES SACKING (AND TERRY)

ANY MANAGER WHO WONT CHANGE THINGS DESERVES SACKING!!!!!

ANY MANAGER WHO BRINGS HESKEY ON WHEN YOU NEED TO SCORE WANTS SACKING!!!!!!!!

BECKS IN CHARGE FOR THE NEXT GAME FOR ME...(((TIN HAT ON ))

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He has to go for me. He picked the wrong squad, the wrong team and the wrong formation. The kicker is that he suddenly needed a translator once the chips were down.

Adam Johnson, Ashley Young, Darren Bent/Carlton Cole, Scott Parker should all have gone. We had no option on the left and no creativity in the middle.

We have the players to play 4-4-2 if we want to, but not with the squad he took. Playing Gerrard on the left is criminal, and once again I'm at a loss as to what Lampard provides to the team (besides the odd shot on goal).

Playing Upson and Terry together at the back and bringing on Heskey when down by 3 suggests that he was taking the ######.

The way it should be is simple....players in the best form go, regardless of who they play for!

That means SWP doesnt go....neither does Green, Heskey, or a few more. And it means the likes of Young, Bent, Robbo etc should have gone - instead we stick with the same crap!

Terry is too old & slow (and was out of position for 2 goals), Green is pathetic, SWP is about as good as my dog, Defoe is NEVER international class, Lampard n Gerrard cannot play together, and Glen Johnson is BY FAR the most OVER-RATED player in the squad.

Capello has failed...and capello should quit now. However due to their cockney residence, it will be the same old crap with the next bunch!

It wasn't long ago all our English clubs were getting to the semi-finals/finals of European competitions knocking out these so called teams. I think it's just a case of being prepared better and knowing how to beat teams who play at a slower pace.

Teams filled with foreign players. Almost all of the creative talent in the PL is foreign.

I'd like to have a manager who isn't afraid of dropping big named players if they aren't performing.

We kept hearing in the media that Rooney had a shocking game yet people find it laughable if anyone mentions dropping him. "You can't drop Rooney, he's out best player" is the normal response and look where it's got us.

Hughesy, you're 100% right. Players who aren't on form shouldn't be anywhere near the squad.

In Athletics, you don't go to the Olympics if you're not beating the qualifying times so why should footballers go to the World Cup if they're not performing each week. It's common sense that only players who deserve to go should go.

What Fabio needs to do is pick a formation he wants England to play and then pick players to play in those positions. There is no point playing players out of position because they obviously won't be performing to the best of their abilities. On the left of midfield, we need a left midfielder. Up front we need a striker who can score goals, not a striker who doesn't.

I won't even charge the FA for that advice.

ANY MANAGER WHO PICKS DONKEY HESKEY DESERVES SACKING!!!!

ANY MANAGER WHO PICKS GREEN OR JAMES DESERVES SACKING!!!!!!

ANY MANAGER WHO PLAYS THE CAPATAIN OUT OF POSITION DESERVES SACKING!!!!!

ANY MANAGER WHO IS SCARED OF ROONEY OR DROPPING HIM DESERVES SACKING (AND TERRY)

ANY MANAGER WHO WONT CHANGE THINGS DESERVES SACKING!!!!!

ANY MANAGER WHO BRINGS HESKEY ON WHEN YOU NEED TO SCORE WANTS SACKING!!!!!!!!

BECKS IN CHARGE FOR THE NEXT GAME FOR ME...(((TIN HAT ON ))

most sensible post so far.

The players aren't good enough, so why spend so much on one of the world's top managers when even he wouldn't be able to get them to a final. Not that he hasn't at times made some perplexing mistakes.

Capello, with regret, you're fired.

Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

i dont get this"players arnt good enough" tripe. All the influx of top foreign talent and yet the english boys still walk away with the best stats,i.e goals, assists, rooney, lamps ,gerrard bar this season.Its down to thd supporting cast such as barry andrews and wing wong phillips, mancini doesnt even pick him..adam johnson CAN do great things ,with pace aswell,Walcott ,he may not have the greatest 1st touch but both of those would have had them german defenders ###### there pants.

The players aren't good enough, so why spend so much on one of the world's top managers when even he wouldn't be able to get them to a final. Not that he hasn't at times made some perplexing mistakes.

i dont get this"players arnt good enough" tripe. All the influx of top foreign talent and yet the english boys still walk away with the best stats,i.e goals, assists, rooney, lamps ,gerrard bar this season.Its down to thd supporting cast such as barry andrews and wing wong phillips, mancini doesnt even pick him..adam johnson CAN do great things ,with pace aswell,Walcott ,he may not have the greatest 1st touch but both of those would have had them german defenders ###### there pants.

AND I FORGOT TO ADD ANY MANAGER WHO TRIES TO CON THE ENGLISH PUBLIC THAT WE PLAYED WELL DESRVES SACKING!!!!!!!!

Yep. You look at the Cameroon coach, the Italian coach, even I think the French coach - they all admitted they were to blame for the failings of their side, and it's hard to argue with that. While Capello is going on about how we played well, how the disallowed goal was the main reason for the defeat...I mean...

I just hope he resigns and gives the players another chance to ruin another managerial career. Maybe Harry Redknapp's?

what and lose his compo...that aint gonna happen....buggers belief how he can win so much at club level and looks out of his depth at international level. lets face it we qualified from a ###### poor euro group and scraped thru a ###### poor wc group.

The FA amended his contract days before the World Cup so he couldn't get the boot for free if England failed at the WC. Now we've got to pay him compensation if the FA decide to get rid.

Which bright spark decided that was a good idea cos he should blummin' well pay for it.

He's got to go, no doubt about it.

Stubbornly stuck to 4-4-2 despite it not being right for the players (look at how Germany exploited this with a five man midfield). Instead he tried to compensate by playing very narrow, but this meant we had no options going forward.

Kept playing Gerrard on the left, wouldn't play Rooney as the focal point in attack, brought Heskey on for Defoe when we needed a goal, couldn't organise a defence (even after the half time interval), started the tournament with Green who obviously wasn't up to the job.

Far too many mistakes. I hope Hodgson doesn't take the Liverpool job just yet, he'd be my favourite for it.

I guarantee that any new manager would pick at least 90% of the same players for the first qualifying game.

The majority of the players aren't the problem. Players like Rooney, Lampard, Gerrard are great players but we need to make sure they play like great players. If Fabio can't do that then get someone who can.

If we compare Fabio to Maradona. Fabio has won it all, Maradona hasn't won anything as a manager. With England the players don't look like they are enjoying it under him whereas the Argentinian's all love playing for Maradona. Sometimes it's not the actual players we need to change but the mentality of the players.

Maybe this bunch of players need a manager like Harry who can give them a hug when they need one and bollock them when they need one. So far the "golden generation" have had Sven, Wally & Fabio who aren't that kinda manager.

Please give it a rest with thjis "golden generation" - they aren't that good.

Lampard can't even pass the bloody ball in a straight line for Christ's sakes. That's basic. Don't need the world's best manager to help him with that. He's not international class, drop him.

Maybe this bunch of players need a manager like Harry who can give them a hug when they need one and bollock them when they need one. So far the "golden generation" have had Sven, Wally & Fabio who aren't that kinda manager.

I'd be tempted to give it Shearer.

Plenty of other countries put their star players in charge even if they don't have experience - Maradona, Klinsmann, Van Basten, Dunga etc.

He'd get instant respect off everyone.

Capello did a Sven. He played players out of position and tried to accomodate Lampard and Gerrard in the same team. Playing gerrard on the left wing is an utter waste.

With Rooney, you have to play him like RFW does at Utd. Lone man up front, three central midfielders (in today's case Gerrard, Lampard and Barry), with two wide men (Milner and J Cole)and 4 across the back.

We were outnumbered in midfield today. Capello needed to change the system and he didn't.

Of course, you have to blame the players as well. I got the impression they really tried today but were hampered by the system and Capello's tactics and there are too many over paid prima donna's in that team for my liking.

There is too much money in the game, not enough accountability when players fail (if I failed at my job I would get sacked) and too many foreign players. There is not enough youth coming through because the easy solution is go abroad and buy a player, rather than blood him through the ranks. Sky has a lot to answer for. Its their money that has caused the current greedy crop of players to show no passion or pride, or desire.

My solution would be try to get 'Appy 'Arry, Stuart Pearce, Alan Shearer or Woy to take the England job, and drop Terry, Lampard, Upson and Defoe and stick Gerrard and Rooney on the bench for the next few games. We need an Englsih manager. The foreign experiment has failed. Blood some young players from the U21's (Walcott and Ramsey for example) and STICK with them for the next 4 years. Sod qualifying for Euro 2012 and concentrate on the next world cup. Build a team to play as a team, with players in the right positions and with tactics to play to their strengths.

Finally, have a root and branch clear out of the FA. get some young, forward thinking blood in at the very top and let it filter down.

This is indeed a dark day for English football. Dare I say Sam would have done a better job ?

Accyrover

Archived