BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Other PL happenings 2010-2011

Tom

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brilliant result for Stoke. Not just because they scored a late winner but because Tony Pulis' mother died earlier today and he came back at half time with his team 1-0 down and they scored 2 goals in the second half to beat Villa. Can't believe he returned to the game considering what happened. Much respect goes to him.

Brilliant result for Stoke. Not just because they scored a late winner but because Tony Pulis' mother died earlier today and he came back at half time with his team 1-0 down and they scored 2 goals in the second half to beat Villa. Can't believe he returned to the game considering what happened. Much respect goes to him.

Glad they won it for him & his late mother then!! :tu:

Anyone see the interview with Sparky after the Fulham game? Asked about Dembele he replied

"I first saw him 3 or 4 years ago blah blah blah...I never thought I'd have the money to buy him". Terrible shame. If he'd been able to get the financial backing he deserved we would be flying now.

Anyone see the interview with Sparky after the Fulham game? Asked about Dembele he replied

"I first saw him 3 or 4 years ago blah blah blah...I never thought I'd have the money to buy him". Terrible shame. If he'd been able to get the financial backing he deserved we would be flying now.

Diarra too :(

Him and Keef would have been awesome in the centre of the park.

Yeah because City were skint weren't they Sparky?

Yeah because City were skint weren't they Sparky?

Good point. Amateur psychology. No doubt said to bull him up a bit and instill a bit of confidence now that he will have to depend on him until spring. A confidant striker is twice the player that one full of self doubt is. ;)

Archived