BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Takeover

nicko, that 'lesbian' is a right funny 'lady'- I enjoy her cameo work on 'Two and 1/2 men' and '40 year virgen'. :)

Never seen the chap. Just chuckled at the BigSam Twitter reference to the Henry look-alike angle. The BigSam writer should be knighted, by the way. Genius.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would I be right in surmising that the VH Group want the Rovers for: 1) branding themselves as the "Indian" football team when the PL catches on in the Indian market; and, 2) advertising/name recognition purposes as a springboard for expansion into Europe? As they are a stable, known and succesful business, I'm all for it. Go VH!

Would I be right in surmising that the VH Group want the Rovers for: 1) branding themselves as the "Indian" football team when the PL catches on in the Indian market; and, 2) advertising/name recognition purposes as a springboard for expansion into Europe? As they are a stable, known and succesful business, I'm all for it. Go VH!

Given the amount of Indian investors looking to purchase us, the first one could be doomed to fail. Surely one of them or another will buy another PL club.

"The Lancashire Telegraph understand though Rovers do not expect any presence from any of the potential buyers at Anfield tomorrow with any sale not likely to be completed until at least late November."

Always on the ball that Cryer chap. They'll have a quiet time of it if they turn up tomorrow.

"The Lancashire Telegraph understand though Rovers do not expect any presence from any of the potential buyers at Anfield tomorrow with any sale not likely to be completed until at least late November."

Jeez.

Cock and bull in so many ways.

"The Lancashire Telegraph understand though Rovers do not expect any presence from any of the potential buyers at Anfield tomorrow with any sale not likely to be completed until at least late November

Jeez.

I am surprised they are still not stating that we haven't signed that new French lad we've just signed.

You mean the VH people might be at Anfield. Whilst the profits of the VH group are not truely massive, the diverse nature of their interests could lead them to become richer, as could the higher profile in Europe. Syed has given it large, but I have a slight suspicion with the problems WGA had etc.

Cock and bull in so many ways.

I guess we will see next week. Mind you Alan you wrote Mr Ali Syed's people had held talks with Rovers at Ewood a few weeks back and we all know that to be bull. It is common knowledge noone has been there since the memorandum of understanding was signed!!!If Cryer writes the club don't expect a presence at Anfield and for the deal to be completed by November, I am sure that is what the club thinks.

Interesting that Sam's comments have changed, since his last interview regarding the takeover. He seems more confident,that a takeover will be completed. When this takeover is completed, we will just have to wait another month to find out.

I guess we will see next week. Mind you Alan you wrote Mr Ali Syed's people had held talks with Rovers at Ewood a few weeks back and we all know that to be bull. It is common knowledge noone has been there since the memorandum of understanding was signed!!!If Cryer writes the club don't expect a presence at Anfield and for the deal to be completed by November, I am sure that is what the club thinks.

Syed's people were over...you saw that on Sky.

And you probably read the PR hand-outs too.

How did that one work out again?

Anyway we will see who is at the game on Sunday. I will be the one with the smile in the press box.

Funny that the manager, who knows more than most, is talking about a deal being close today.

Jeez.

OK. Stuff the christmas turkey ( I mean throw away the turkey). I'm ordering Indian chicken.

By the way, Den, I like your new avatar.

Syed's people were over...you saw that on Sky.

And you probably read the PR hand-outs too.

How did that one work out again?

Anyway we will see who is at the game on Sunday. I will be the one with the smile in the press box.

Funny that the manager, who knows more than most, is talking about a deal being close today.

and that this is highlighted on the official club website

The reality is that nobody on here knows the situation, however much they imply otherwise - only the club do.

There is no sound sweeter than the bugle playing the retreat.

Meanwhile the injured and beaten, nay humiliated, adversary lies on the ground still squealing slightly.

The horses have bolted, the victor goes off to consider his next conquest.

Tongs ya bass.

Jeez.

If they turn up tomorrow - they will be on their own.

Hopefullly excited times ahead for January. Maybe all this will be sorted for next week game against cheslea. Be parade in front of the fans before the game. Then in January we can sign 3 new players. A striker, midfield playmaker and goalscorer midfield player. Steven Davis of rangers and Michael Bradley of gladbach for midfield positions. Papiss Demba Cisse of SC Freiburg or Hoarau of Paris St Germain for sriker position.

Hopefullly excited times ahead for January. Maybe all this will be sorted for next week game against cheslea. Be parade in front of the fans before the game. Then in January we can sign 3 new players. A striker, midfield playmaker and goalscorer midfield player. Steven Davis of rangers and Michael Bradley of gladbach for midfield positions. Papiss Demba Cisse of SC Freiburg or Hoarau of Paris St Germain for sriker position.

Not again. A little too early to dream class players. Goulon on free feels good right now.

Archived