BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venky's Company Profile

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is absolutely in their best business interests that we are a successful football club.

Whilst it might sound a little bit soulless, it actually offers more comfort than a lot of foreign owners who just take a team over almost as a hobby.(OR WITH THE EXPRESS PLAN TO MAKE MONEY OUT OF THE CLUB).

Excuse me if this has already been asked/answered, but during the Villa game the commentator mentioned 'former chairman' JW, I thought he was remaining in that position?

Sky commentators make Indian reporters look precisely accurate! JW is remaining in position as are all the other directors except David Brown who was the Trust appointment.

Evening all.

Someone somewhere mentioned that it was a shame that the population of Blackburn with Indian origins didn't turn out on Saturday.

I just thought I'd point to this web site.

Office Of National Statistics

Only about 10% of Blackburn With Darwen's population is of Indian descent or Indian. A similar percentage are of Pakistani origins and the likelihood of them attending Ewood because Rovers have been taken over by an Indian company are similar to any of us buying something off the sponsors of The Dingle's shirts.

Or the Pope becoming a Glasgow Rangers fan.

• Guest featured and unfeatured this topic

Archived