BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Roque Santa Cruz Return - Done Deal

Glenn

This is Kamy.

Been told that the Roque deal is all but done. Been told by 2 very reliable sources. Believe that all the remains is the formalities such as the medical.

No idea how much Rovers are paying in terms of Wages or if the deal includes an agreed fee which Rovers can activate should they wish to make the deal permanent.

we trust you Kamy. Your sources are excellent and you wouldn't have posted it otherwise

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If that's real, then may God have mercy on our souls. :lol:

This has to be my favourite post on that Tweet account -

VenkysBRFC Venkys

Mr Ronalddonald can kiss my chuddies, man!

followed closely by -

Mr Samba wanting move to Aston Vialli. Giant man say he want leaving, Venky have no choice but to letting Mr giant man leaves :(

and also -

VenkysBRFC Venkys

In negotiate talkings with the Blackpool Tambourines for star goalkeepings Mr Jerry Adam. Maybe they say no? Then we keep on bid-bid-ding!

Absolutely priceless

:lol: :lol:

This is Kamy.

Been told that the Roque deal is all but done. Been told by 2 very reliable sources. Believe that all the remains is the formalities such as the medical.

No idea how much Rovers are paying in terms of Wages or if the deal includes an agreed fee which Rovers can activate should they wish to make the deal permanent.

Hear his on about £60,000 a week. City should pay at LEAST half. At LEAST.

Turn your back on rovers then come crawling back. Not impressed with this at all, hope he gets booed on his first match

Totally agree with this, as soon as City came sniffing he had his heart set on a big pay package, not even thinking about Rovers.... I would love him to get booed...

as a footballer he is good when fit, however the way he left, still makes me angry. 6 month loan deal, well thats best for both parties imo. Its in midfield ffs that needs strengthening, why cant any manager ffs see that ffs

Far from impressed. This shows all the signs that Rovers simply havent progressively moved on since this takeover.

When fit he's streets ahead of what we've got at the moment, and I doubt he would've come back, even on a 6 month loan, without the takeover!

Turn your back on rovers then come crawling back. Not impressed with this at all, hope he gets booed on his first match

How utterly pathetic, pantomime villain culture at its worst.*

He didn't 'turn his back' on us. Does every departing player automatically become a hate figure now? We got offered ridiculous money that we were probably all too happy to take.

He probably roughly trebled his money going to City, do you honestly think he should have turned it down?

*apologies if it's a joke!

• Backroom

Not particularly impressed, but I'm willing to give him a chance. A decent striker when fit and receiving good supply, sadly we're going to struggle with both so I'm pessimistic that this will work out.

At least Grella will have a new buddy now that Dunny's actually fit again.

Provided he doesn't get injured in the warm-up there's no point playing Roque without Olsson and /or Pedersen plus Hoilett to supply the crosses. Hendry was a notable exception but players returning to their former clubs rarely works out.

Totally agree with this, as soon as City came sniffing he had his heart set on a big pay package, not even thinking about Rovers.... I would love him to get booed...

He was hardly going to turn down a move to City was he? With the money they were spending, and the players were they were bringing in, hardly going stick around at lil old Rovers, I dont know many that have. Booing him is hardly going to acheive anything, but alienate the player, and make him think why the hell did I come back.

He scored plenty in his first season, and we made a tidy profit on his sale to City, get a grip, booing him, seriously.

How utterly pathetic, pantomime villain culture at its worst.*

He didn't 'turn his back' on us. Does every departing player automatically become a hate figure now? We got offered ridiculous money that we were probably all too happy to take.

He probably roughly trebled his money going to City, do you honestly think he should have turned it down?

*apologies if it's a joke!

Everyone knew he was injury prone, so getting a huge fee for him was brilliant and the fact that as soon as City came sniffing he left, I know we are a selling club, but would it hurt for some players to be motivated by the game and not the money??

I wouldnt like if we signed him permanently as he wouldnt be worth it.

I just hope he can stay injury free and works his socks off.... (booing was prob harsh) but he has to know he cant come waltzing back in to Ewood and expect to play, he has to earn our respect, and one match wont cut it.

Roque, proove to yourself and the fans that you can do the business, otherwise you can jog on!

Archived