BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Academy Hopefuls

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That UTD game was the only time I've seen Henley have a shocker Obertan got the better of him everytime and easily pushed him off the ball.

What? are you for real? all the coaches at Rovers were buzzing about his performance, hence he kept Ramm out again against Chelsea!!!

In the Man |U game Oberton switched to the right as Henley didnt allow him to go down the line and made him play the sideways or backward ball, thats great defending!

And I rate Ramm highly, not only that, Henley has been in Hong Kong with the first team also and got some playing time as he did in the pre seasons over here.

• 2 months later...

A comment from a very highly respected coach/manager in the game:

'Rovers U18's are the best team we have played in pre-season, they had everything pace power the lot'

They have played much bigger teams than us so far in pre-season.

MAybe we should give em a run out next game.

• 4 months later...

Just saw Kamy on twitter saying Hugo Fernandez grabbed another brace. I take it he's progressing well, anyone care to shed some light on his progress and attributes? Cheers!

I was thinking just the same as he seems to be having a few stormers recently by all accounts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone any ideas on why Cotton has been on the bench on recent matches? I was under the impression he was the standout player in the team (from what I read and hear). Is it injury related?

Unfortunately the cost cutting exercise at Ewood has meant cut backs on kit.

We no longer have one big enough to fit Robbies ego.

Brilliant to see the young lads go through.

Here's hoping for the young Dingles in the semi-final as it will lift the supporters and the club no end if that were to happen. However, Burnley have a very very tough tie at Fulham and I cannot see them progressing.

Archived