BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Pre-Season Friendlies

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are many people coming up for the Killie game? Don't know much about the place really apart from it featured in a BBC Scotland documentary series called "The Scheme" which portraid it so badly that they pulled it after about 2 episodes and had to finish the series late at night about a year later.

Anyway, John Finney Street apparantly goes from the station to near the ground and has a fair few pubs on it I'm told.

Are many people coming up for the Killie game? Don't know much about the place really apart from it featured in a BBC Scotland documentary series called "The Scheme" which portraid it so badly that they pulled it after about 2 episodes and had to finish the series late at night about a year later.

Anyway, John Finney Street apparantly goes from the station to near the ground and has a fair few pubs on it I'm told.

howdi, sixteen of us coming up from accrington. Don,t know much about the place ourselves i am more of a dundee man as that is were my parents are from so can,t wait to see goodwillie. COYB

I presume you are coming over with the Edinburgh crew .... hope to bump into you guys pre-match for a wee dram!

I presume you are coming over with the Edinburgh crew .... hope to bump into you guys pre-match for a wee dram!

Yes, should be in Killie for half eleven or so.

I'm coming up to Edinburgh tonight and will be n the 10:15 train to Killy tomorrow morning if anyone else is doing that.

Get the 9.11 train, it's half the price for some reason. A couple of us getting that and making a day of it.

Yes, should be in Killie for half eleven or so.

Get the 9.11 train, it's half the price for some reason. A couple of us getting that and making a day of it.

Already got tickets so can get on any. I dunno if ill make that one, maybe one after. Any ideas of what pubs you:ll be heading for? Ill have bright blue rovers waterproof on so say hello if you see us! :)

Already got tickets so can get on any. I dunno if ill make that one, maybe one after. Any ideas of what pubs you:ll be heading for? Ill have bright blue rovers waterproof on so say hello if you see us! :)

Will do. We will be heading down John Finney Street from station I think but I don't know the place at all.

Paul Robinson

Brett Emerton

Martin Olsson

Grant Hanley

Gael Givet

Steven Nzonzi

Junior Hoilett

David Dunn

Jason Roberts

Mauro Formica

Morten Gamst Pedersen

Subs:

Michel Salgado

Mark Bunn

David Goodwillie

Ruben Rochina

Bruno Ribeiro

Zac Aley

Adam Henley

Myles Anderson

Looks like we could be going into the new season without Ryan Nelsen.

Guest Wen Y Hu

The Reserves beat Chorley 2-1 with a late goal last night to finish off their pre-season preparations. Read Parsonblue's match report on the front page here.

Archived