BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

• Moderation Lead

Ive watched the first series but started the second and its ok but not worth the hype .

The 3rd and 4th are where it really picks up imo.

All the seasons start quite slowly then really pick up the pace I felt, which makes it gripping!

will persevere K ,also just started the sons of anarchy

Sons is just compulsive viewing Abs. The 2nd season got a little silly for me, but from then on, you're in for one hell of a ride(excuse the pun) As K-Hod said, stick with BB it just gets better and better!.

Breaking bad and sopranos I think are the greatest ever. Also love the walking dead. Been right through the topic and nobody has mentioned Gomorrah. I don't think it is very well known. Italian Mafia crime drama and is absolutely excellent - would highly recommend.

Breaking bad and sopranos I think are the greatest ever. Also love the walking dead. Been right through the topic and nobody has mentioned Gomorrah. I don't think it is very well known. Italian Mafia crime drama and is absolutely excellent - would highly recommend.

Is it based on the same book that the film was based on? As an aside the film is worth checking out (subtitled) ,not a glamorous hollywood production mafia style film, but more of a real life gritty view on things

Edited by perthblue02

is it in english?

It is subtitled but don't be put off. I don't know too much about the background to it but a friend recommended it and I was hooked. It was on sky catchup which is where I saw it.

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone else will have seen it but I am just catching up on Game of Thrones. Nearly up to date.

Just seen Prince Oberan v The Mountain in season 4.

Holy Sh*t that was brutal.

Oberan only had himself to blame, fannying around. Equivalent to sitting back on a 1-0 lead and conceding twice in stoppage time.