BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Givet

Baz

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope Givet speaks out about what is going on at Rovers. Someone needs to stand up and say "no more" to this farce.

Why haven't players who have been pushed out of Rovers, who now have no links to the club speak up. Roberts, Andrews, Nelsen, Samba...why won't they something?

Good article from Cryer & LT where it's stated that Givet had two rows with Kean, one on Friday and one on Saturday:

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/blackburn_rovers/news/9653558.Givet__I_did_not_refuse_to_play/

IMO, Kean has previous in these type of issues and I think it's a disgrace that he's jeopardizing Rovers' future for, IMO, his own egotistical and selfish ways. He's despicable.

Gael's name needs to be sung loud and clear on Saturday. He's now fighting the fight alone against Kean for the likes of Nelsen, Emerton, Samba and others who gave their all for the club.

We've got Givet's back! :tu:

Most definately need to chant Givet's name on saturday, whether he starts or not.

anyone (myself included) gets the chance for an interview during the protests on Saturday need to bring this topic up and highlight that the media have fallen for all Keans lies and now a player has come out that they should wake up and smell the coffee and start asking PROPER questions

And for those fans on here who blamed Givet, wake up, Kean is a LIAR

And for people who blamed N'Zonzi for a shabby performance, its not hard to see why he was unmotivated.

You can't separate the character from the man, Kean is a disgrace who cares nothing about our club.

Guest Rovers4Good

And for those fans on here who blamed Givet, wake up, Kean is a LIAR

Here here Matty you are spot on Bro. :)

Guest Rovers4Good

I've said for a good few months that the man is a liar and my point was proven with the Chris Samba situation but he's well and truely tried to pull the wool over our eyes. :(

Kean will be well briefed by Agnew before issuing any statement and clearly instructed on what he can and can't say. Agnew will go and make a good PR officer for Al Qaeda when their new office opens in Oman.

Refusing to play is almost a death sentence for mortal footballers (and who don't play for Man City) as no one else will touch them.

I think Kean might have slandered Givet as was said earlier and behind the scenes (not sure which scenes) it appears a story had emerged that Givet refused to play - unofficially of course, but damaging anyway to Givet (and Rovers too if any more damage could be inflicted on this poor terminally injured and dying creature).

If my head was right I'd have the manager in court for slander anyway. Go on Gael - you know you want too.

Kean has become too bizzare to ignore now by the press now and the media are picking up on this. Sadly too late.

I'm beginning to look forward to his press conferences more than the matches - these have been better organised anyway - in a perverse sickly sort of way.

It's only a matter of time before he comes out with a big one and everyone starts laughing incredulously at a PC. I need that.

My dog always bites through my leg if I play football with him and I could genuinely kick him up the arse. If I could play him he'd be the first in my team. But then my dog is all the things Coco isn't thank god.

I suspect the real abuse hasn't started yet. It won't be the fans fault this time though I don't think.

In another life I'm sure we got relegated last season and sold all our best players because of this didn't we? Why does it keep showing us in the Premiership Table?

I've said for a good few months that the man is a liar and my point was proven with the Chris Samba situation but he's well and truely tried to pull the wool over our eyes. :(

Kean's character is even worse than his managerial record. His actions are getting more and more absurd, irritating and sinister.

Regardless of the performance or result against norwich, I urge fans to give him hell!

Listening to that Radio Lancs interview post Swansea showed jut how stage managed his pressers are.

For once the journo thought 'bugger this', he asked him about Givet, 'blah blah head not right'.

He asked him again, but with 'did he actually refuse to play?'

'err no, I er, we had a chat and head was not in the right place'.

'you need your best players on the pitch, dont you Steve, do you feel let down?'

'*voice starts to squeak*, err I'm not let down, it's the players', then goes on to repeat himself,

Agnew cuts it off.

He ended up flustered and not his usual smarmy self in double quick time, alas most journo's havent had the balls or inclination to do the same.

Still, nice one Andy Bayes.

Not sure I agree with Givet being made out to be a hero as seems to be going on. Regardless of what has or hasn't been said exactly, Kean and Givet have obviously had a big argument. Now granted Kean is a muppet, but he's the manager and it'd be helpful if the players just got on with it and stuck by him for the last few games. Now isn't the best time to be rocking the boat, and if Givet is really Rovers through and through he'd just be getting on with it. Bit like Pedersen (a true Rover) after he was dropped against Liverpool.

Not sure I agree with Givet being made out to be a hero as seems to be going on. Regardless of what has or hasn't been said exactly, Kean and Givet have obviously had a big argument. Now granted Kean is a muppet, but he's the manager and it'd be helpful if the players just got on with it and stuck by him for the last few games. Now isn't the best time to be rocking the boat, and if Givet is really Rovers through and through he'd just be getting on with it. Bit like Pedersen (a true Rover) after he was dropped against Liverpool.

Were you always this naive or did you have to work at it?

Archived