BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Givet

Baz

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not all heart issues are the same. Having palpitations and having a cardiac arrest aren't even on the same planet. I obviously don't know all the details, but based on what has been written in the media about Givet's issues, it appears to have been an arrythmia that has since been corrected with a minor surgery. He'll probably never experience the same problems again.

Just been looking at Salgado's Twitter and someone asked him how Gael was feeling and he said 'back with the group but disappointed'. A chap then asked 'because of his injury or something else' to which Michel said 'something else'.

Reading between the lines, as predicted, we probably won't be seeing Gael in a Rovers shirt again. Dann and Hanley it is then.....FFS

So...

We know Salgado is too expensive to be played.

It would appear that Givet is too expensive to be played.

We watched as Mr. Dignified stood on the touchline with his hands in his pockets with his team needing freshening up and he did nothing.

Do people still believe that these are just conspiracy theories? What other explanation is there? Even Kean can't be this stupid.

If we can't afford to put existing players on the pitch, then the financial situation must be dire beyond belief. If all of the net transfer surplus has gone on paying debt then it's like paying off your mortgage instead of feeding your children.

Just think if we hadn't sold Samba... :(

...and there's no tabloid story in ANY of this??

At least we are being run with our finances in mind - remember Jack always wanted us to be self sufficient with no sponsor, chairman/chief executive and also wanted us to run by complete morons.

Can we really believe that Kean has any control over this? I highly doubt he wouldnt want his best players available. Him standing by Venkys shows his loyalty to them and hence why they find him unsackable. Any professional manager wouldnt stand for this. He's "ambitious" and believes he can make a name for himself. My bet is he will never manage in the PL again.

Can we really believe that Kean has any control over this? I highly doubt he wouldnt want his best players available. Him standing by Venkys shows his loyalty to them and hence why they find him unsackable. Any professional manager wouldnt stand for this. He's "ambitious" and believes he can make a name for himself. My bet is he will never manage in the PL again.

I will go further , he will never work in England again , will the bodyguard stay by his side ?? or is he there just whilst the clown oversees the demise of Blackburn Rovers ?

I'll get it sent over to Henry Winter. Although, I don't know what good it will do. Stories such as this are swept under the carpet while we hear more about Steve Kean's struggle to stay alive.

I'll get it sent over to Henry Winter. Although, I don't know what good it will do. Stories such as this are swept under the carpet while we hear more about Steve Kean's struggle to stay alive.

Thats the point i was trying to make!

Just been looking at Salgado's Twitter and someone asked him how Gael was feeling and he said 'back with the group but disappointed'. A chap then asked 'because of his injury or something else' to which Michel said 'something else'.

Reading between the lines, as predicted, we probably won't be seeing Gael in a Rovers shirt again. Dann and Hanley it is then.....FFS

Reading between the lines - could it also be :-

"disappointed to have been out for so long"

"disappointed we got beat by Utd"

"disappointed we are back in the bottom three"

"disappointed they don't have my favourite pie on the menu today"

Sorry - may seem a little flippant - but just trying to understand the context of Salgado's comments.

Reading between the lines - could it also be :-

"disappointed to have been out for so long"

"disappointed we got beat by Utd"

"disappointed we are back in the bottom three"

"disappointed they don't have my favourite pie on the menu today"

Sorry - may seem a little flippant - but just trying to understand the context of Salgado's comments.

In that case, why would he be so cryptic?

Anyway, I've e-mailed Henry Winter in regards to the latest suspicions. Time will tell if he has anything to run with.

In that case, why would he be so cryptic?

Anyway, I've e-mailed Henry Winter in regards to the latest suspicions. Time will tell if he has anything to run with.

Winter may take an interest however Martin Blackburn (the Sun) has his ear closer to the ground on the going ons at Ewood.

Also, he clearly is not fan of Kean and the owners behaviour.

No point if any paper publishes anything. Only thing that will have an effect is a tell-all by a player or player who is leaving who has the balls to forfeit his loyalty fee on the way out and has dignity which cannot be bought, thus opening his mouth.

No point if any paper publishes anything. Only thing that will have an effect is a tell-all by a player or player who is leaving who has the balls to forfeit his loyalty fee on the way out and has dignity which cannot be bought, thus opening his mouth.

Like I said, the mainstream media don't care. We could dig up all kinds of dirt on Venky's and it wouldn't make a blind bit of difference. They continue to hide in their underground bunker and leave Kean to face the music, which cuts him as some dignified figure in the process. Nonetheless, I wanted to get it off my chest.

If we were a "bigger club" no chance some of the nonsense we have seen would have gone on IMO.

Off topic but when was it that the players contracts were leaked, was it under Venkys or before their time?

A player would be heard though.

True. But in any event, I doubt Kean would come under any criticism (which I expressed to Henry Winter), because he plays the media like a fiddle and we're small-fry in the football food chain.

If we were a "bigger club" no chance some of the nonsense we have seen would have gone on IMO.

Off topic but when was it that the players contracts were leaked, was it under Venkys or before their time?

Last August.

Blackburn reveal unwanted player salaries in secret list

If i was to play conspiracy theorist; hanley is scottish - (and paid at least half of what givet is )and dann was keans' ex skipper and an expensive signing!

Regardless of whether that is true /or not, IMO Kean is implicit in all of this.

Kean will never walk, for several reasons. Main reason being he has no integrity (shown by a catalogue of lies and deceit ) :angry2:

Archived