BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Givet

Baz

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Other than overall the Trust were marvelous and overall Venky's are awful, what exactly is your point? No matter, let's all just repeat it umpteen times a day. No wonder this messageboard is on its arse

This board is often a reflection of the club itself. In which case, why are you surprised?

Btw, concession accepted.

No natural leaders and your keeper as captain, I'm staggered that "the warrior", as Kean describes him, isn't in the starting XI today.

Surely you need that heart when you are in a relegation battle?

He's quoted as saying there are no contractual style clauses but hasn't - as far as I can see - denied that his match fee is making him too expensive to be picked. (Edit: LT piece)

Or perhaps Kean really is that stupid...?

My guess for tuesday is again... unused substitute and probable inclusion of Marcus Olsson teaming up with martin on the left.

I bet your right, he'll be benched until the end of the season. (Please don't use that word again) the Media-Mafia

Could have sworn I read somewhere that he along with the other scouts were told by the new regime that they would let know if their services were required. At which point TP said thanks but no thanks to that arrangement.

Just rumour?

Has anyone seen any details about the Givet's alleged new contract Kean has referred? Couldn't find any news of such happening "last year"..

Edit: nothing at the offical site or here..

Has anyone seen any details about the Givet's alleged new contract Kean has referred? Couldn't find any news of such happening "last year"..

He was given a contract for a season that stated he'd get £10 a week basic with 30 grand appearance bonus. Givet asked for a french translation of the contract which he received from a certain agent. :rolleyes:

I can't recall any mentions of a new Givet contract around the time mentioned, but I would take a wild guess that there will be invoices and bills paid associated with negotiating this invisible new contract.

This has been the biggest issue for me the past few games. Our teams been crying out for a 'warrior'. So where is ours? Benched due to a few grand. Thought there was no issue Steve? So Scott Dann and Marcus Olsson are better players?

It'll be a long while, if ever, until we see a player of Givet's class pull on a Rovers shirt again.

Archived