BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wolves V Rovers Preview

And this is why I am sure your knowledge of football is very limited, Sam Allardyce biggest strength was that he had each team organised, each player knew their role, hence the league position and points gained during his tenure.

Organised defensively. Not going forward though. Unless it was a set piece and organisation consists of big men in the box. We still use that now but we have more organisation in free flowing football when attacking. We don't have the defensive stability we used to have, due to the less protective game we play and the people we play in defence (though the latter is not too much of an accurate defence as Kean inherited the same players and has always struggled defensively - it's fair to say he's had greater injury crises in defence than Allardyce did, though even if he hadn't, given the football we attempt to play we'd have still not have been at tight at the back with all people fit and not in contractual disputes).

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is this.....open season on Braddock? Is she just the latest victim for the many keyboard bullies that should find something more useful to do than attacking every post the poor girl makes? Just because her views don't happen to fully (or even partly) conform to your own; that does not deserve the treatment she has been getting on here. It put me in mind of the valiant 8 year olds proving their manly qualities by attacking the 5 year olds in a primary school playground.

Here comes the white knight!

Save it, Sir Galahad, your fair maiden is a trap.

Another thing.... have all the mods gone on strike or simply forgotten the rules of this MB which up until the last 2 or 3 years were always so diligently applied ?? Not too long ago it was poor Pafell that was the victim of the same childish behaviour. Come on now let's play fair for all.

If the mods pulled their finger out, braddock would have warned/banned for flagrant trolling. And no, this isn't a case of someone simply 'going against the grain'. braddock deliberately uses provocative language to stir people up, going so far as to insult the fanbase itself. But I guess they think he/she/it livens up the place.

Thanks for the support guys. I don't imagine more than a handful on here agree with everything I say (I do know of a couple who I won't name and shame) so I appreciate your defence even though you disagree.

I have been dishing it out too though.

Here comes the white knight!

Save it, Sir Galahad, your fair maiden is a trap.

If the mods pulled their finger out, braddock would have warned/banned for flagrant trolling. And no, this isn't a case of someone simply 'going against the grain'. braddock deliberately uses provocative language to stir people up, going so far as to insult the fanbase itself. But I guess they think he/she/it livens up the place.

Whilst I've been forceful with my convictions I've not said anything I do not personally believe.

Thanks for the support guys. I don't imagine more than a handful on here agree with everything I say (I do know of a couple who I won't name and shame) so I appreciate your defence even though you disagree.

I have been dishing it out too though.

Whilst I've been forceful with my convictions I've not said anything I do not personally believe.

Stop idling on the MB and get your homework done, your tea will be ready soon! :P

We booted it long every time we had the ball for two years?

Just not true, think you've been swept away with the media view there, most unlike such a free thinker like you.

No, I was there for every home game.

A few games I remember us playing football were against Arsenal and Tottenham of all people, where we did rather well and scored some good goals.

The cynic in me thinks he may have played football in those games to take a battering, meaning he could silence the shouts to play more football.

But then I'm overly cynical about the man I admit.

Aside from that though, we did not look to play football at all.

Doesn't make a blind bit of difference when:

Board members must refrain from posting anything that is designed to insult or provoke others, regardless of subject.

^ You spent best part of yesterday doing this, but the mods see fit to let you off. Maybe they wanna rewrite the rules?

You can't have gone to many games to spout that drivel. Where do you find out about matches, by reading The Sun?

Well I've been a season ticket holder for coming up 20 years.

Maybe I remember the hoofball especially as even though I was in the top tier I didn't have to look down at the pitch. I was probably nearer to the ball than most, vertically speaking.

Doesn't make a blind bit of difference when:

Board members must refrain from posting anything that is designed to insult or provoke others, regardless of subject.

^ You spent best part of yesterday doing this, but the mods see fit to let you off. Maybe they wanna rewrite the rules?

It was all relevant to what we were discussing.

The only thing I can think you could have issue with was me mentioning Allardyce, but the times I did was to defend Kean by showing Allardyce's actions in the same scenarios (ie press conferences). Other people introduced other themes.

That is not trolling.

Incidentally, what is a WUM?

Well I've been a season ticket holder for coming up 20 years.

Maybe I remember the hoofball especially as even though I was in the top tier I didn't have to look down at the pitch. I was probably nearer to the ball than most, vertically speaking.

I used to hear EXACTLY that from jealous Bumley fans.

Incidentally, what is a WUM?

:lol: good one

What is this.....open season on Braddock? Is she just the latest victim for the many keyboard bullies that should find something more useful to do than attacking every post the poor girl makes? Just because her views don't happen to fully (or even partly) conform to your own; that does not deserve the treatment she has been getting on here. It put me in mind of the valiant 8 year olds proving their manly qualities by attacking the 5 year olds in a primary school playground.

Another thing.... have all the mods gone on strike or simply forgotten the rules of this MB which up until the last 2 or 3 years were always so diligently applied ?? Not too long ago it was poor Pafell that was the victim of the same childish behaviour. Come on now let's play fair for all.

+1

Archived