BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] NFL 2012

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sigh. Barry Sanders of the Detroit Lions was the best ever. :tu:

Which kind of piles the pressure on Barry Sanders Jr. as he starts his college career as a running-back for Stanford.

I even saw a fellow Lions fan suggesting we should engineer another 0-16 season so we can take him at the top of the draft when he finishes college.

Sigh. Barry Sanders of the Detroit Lions was the best ever. :tu:

The Lions ran the run 'n' shoot at the time, ISTR. Spread the field, hand the ball off to Sanders and watch him improvise. There are very few players that can do what Sanders could do.

I'd have liked to have seen Bo Jackson have a full career. Terrible loss to football (and baseball, probably!)

may i thank everyone who has helped or visited my site.It has reached 10000 visitors and I.m gobsmacked to be honest. everyone is welcome on the forum ( we have a packer fan :P) .Also if anyone wants any hoodies I may be to get some.(no promises). If anyone has any pics It has a rogues gallery on it.

LT is retiring as a charger.

Yea I knew that about the Cowboys, it's why when I'm in North America I don't tell anyone they're my favourite team. But like I said it was just because of Emmitt Smith, I'm not a glory seeker or anything.

How do you rate the Bronco's chances? Are you happy with swapping Tebow for Manning?

And how has LaDainian Tomlinson been since signing for the Jets? He was unreal whenever I saw him for the Chargers.

A mate and I have set up a fantasy league, would any of you guys like to join? All welcome, details as below -

www.nfl.com/fantasy

League ID - 863076

Password - tractor

A mate and I have set up a fantasy league, would any of you guys like to join? All welcome, details as below -

www.nfl.com/fantasy

League ID - 863076

Password - tractor

Just cos I did so well last time I'll join in :D

4th. Culbreath, Leshoure, Fairley and Berry. It's 6 arrests in total because Leshoure and Fairley have two each. The DUIs are bad news, but honestly smoking a joint is hardly the crime of the century and it doesn't really hurt anyone else.

Erik Walden, on the other hand, is a member of the noble Packers who decided to celebrate a Thanksgiving Day victory by beating his missus.

http://www.dailymail...girlfriend.html

Oh, and didn't Johnny Jolly just get out of prison for holding more codeine than his pharmacist?

http://www.cbsnews.c...ears-in-prison/

Plus, Aaron Rodgers really should have been locked up for those State Farm adverts.

Archived