BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] NFL 2012

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clay Matthews doesn't though....what he game he had last night.

Nay, give Cutler a break, The Packers have his number right now.

Looks like the Bears put the smackdown on the Rams, Bears 2-1, and the Vikings, can't expect much of them really but they did defeat who was widely regarded as the #1 team, San Francisco. Harbaugh is such a fine head coach, no idea what happened.

Though they might be something like Fifa rankings, I enjoy reading power rankings, I just happen to go to the CBS sports website: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/20360516/power-rankings-undefeated-texans-falcons-cards-at-the-top-of-the-heap

I tell you, the Cardinals wearing those black jerseys look pretty awesome, if the Cards could win it all, well, that's a tteam that has had a lot of down years and not only that, though the Cardinals have been to a few cities, Chicago, St. Louis, the Cardinals are the oldest NFL team, no joke and the Cardinals were a football team before the NFL existed.

The Cardinals were founded in 1896, and are the oldest continuously run professional American football club in the United States.[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arizona_Cardinals

So, actually, the Rovers are about 20 years older.

Oh, Salgado, our neighbour here is from Scotland but I'm not on real familiar terms with him, he married an American. This past summer, I had to rescue their rabbit from being attacked by a dog, the dog broke into the rabbit's cage. (sorry, personal note)

Get fkg tebow back

It's interesting, I only saw the Broncos first game.

That final call in the Packer/Seahawks game was nonsense but replacement refs or not, bad calls are a part of the game the way they are in football too.

The Packers should have outplayed the Seahawks to a degree where a last minute call shouldn't have mattered. We're talking about a team that considers itself a superbowl favourite and they were struggling to beat/lost to a team that is unlikely to make the playoffs. That being said, it was a horrible decision and I have no idea how they awarded it after it had been reviewed.

The Packers should have outplayed the Seahawks to a degree where a last minute call shouldn't have mattered. We're talking about a team that considers itself a superbowl favourite and they were struggling to beat/lost to a team that is unlikely to make the playoffs. That being said, it was a horrible decision and I have no idea how they awarded it after it had been reviewed.

San Francisco is real good, Seattle beat Dallas last week and of course, the Arizona Cardinals are one of 3 unbeaten teams at 3-0, so the West is pretty good nowadays.

Oh, and as people are saying, $150 million dollars around the world is what that call was worth in bets.

Packers sure slammed the Texans, Texans are good but they hadn't played a team with a winning record yet, in fact, GB didn't have a winning record but you know GB is a lot better than they've been showing even counting the Seattle game. Think Packers will make the playoffs, think New Orleans has a chance to, think the Bears are very good and the Niners got pounded by the Giants in SF. Interesting year, Atlanta is the last unbeaten team and Atlanta might be able to get to the Superbowl but I dont' think they proven themselves to be too awesome so far.

I'm going to wait and see before I will proclaim that the Pack is back to it's best. We put a major beat down on the Texans, but we need to carry that type of performance into the next game against the Rams. Will we make the playoffs? Again it's too early to say right now, but we are certainly capable of going on a long winning run and getting in as we showed in our super bowl season in 2010.

Archived