BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Was yesterday the start of The Great Escape?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We seem to be forgetting that we are managed by the manager of the year elect. This is a man who could fall into a barrel of skunk infested elephant excrement and still come out smelling of roses and smiling that sweet but slightly vacant smile. Have faith, Keano will have a plan........

It's just a gut feel !!!

I couldn't rationalise it.

Unfortunately, where Rovers are concerned, sometimes my heart does rule my head

And that is what being a footie fan is all about.

I just hope come the Chelsea match we still have a chance - even if we have to win at Chelsea to stay up would take that now.

we basically have two hopes, bob hope and no hope!!!

But hang on -just read Lancashire Telegraph!! And the messiah has spoken-'' our bravery and courage will see us through''. and ''Survival is our only focus''

What fecking planet is this cretin on? we have just turned in 3 of the most spineless, gutless inept performances you could ever imagine in our last 3 away games at Bolton, W Brom and Swansea when we really did have half a chance. Now after one win (and still in the deepest of deep sh1t) ''survival is our only focus''

I can't believe the never ending torrent of dross that flows from this guys mouth.Clown of the highest order.

Delusion?

I disagree, I think being a footie fan is about a sense of belonging.

Venkys have taken some of that feeling away for me, and that is why I hate them so much.

Is that sense of belonging not an emotional response from the heart ?

All I can say - it is a good job that Jack was driven by his heart and not his head.

I think Rovers will get one more point, probably at Chelsea. But that will be meaningless because the fat lady will have sung after Wigan's victory at Ewood.

We are down with Wolves and Bolton.sad.gif

Is that sense of belonging not an emotional response from the heart ?

All I can say - it is a good job that Jack was driven by his heart and not his head.

It's an emotive thing, yes. Doesn't mean I think we'll stay up though. Looking at the form book and the squad and the fixture list and that repugnant goblin in charge of the team and the reported disharmony and you have to say it will take a miracle to stay up.

Now miracles do happen, just not very often.

So I have to say, we could stay up, but on the balance of probabilities, we won't.

Where Jack Walker fits into it I don't know, but he never struck me as a daydreamer.

Been getting my Gary Neville Head on for the past half hour trying to work out this premier league relelgation situation. And it really needs to be time for me to come to the conclusion we are screwed!

my final standings have found out it will be this (and I have tried all realistic possibilities) -

16th Wigan 38/40

17th. QPR 35/37

18th. Bolton 35/36

19th. Rovers 34/35

20th. Wolves R

In all honesty we would have to literally to do the impossibe the miracle, and Im sorry with the clown in charge and with his win ratio and record this is the impossible.

We would basically have to go and beat spurs and wigan and maybe even nick a point at the bridge to stay up.

Lets face it when the teams are fighting for survival they produce results they shouldnt and I can see all relegation rival teams doing this somewhere along the line from now until the end of the season, BUT not us. I can see us at most getting 4 points, but more than likely only 3.

Been getting my Gary Neville Head on for the past half hour trying to work out this premier league relelgation situation. And it really needs to be time for me to come to the conclusion we are screwed!

my final standings have found out it will be this (and I have tried all realistic possibilities) -

16th Wigan 38/40

17th. QPR 35/37

18th. Bolton 35/36

19th. Rovers 34/35

20th. Wolves R

In all honesty we would have to literally to do the impossibe the miracle, and Im sorry with the clown in charge and with his win ratio and record this is the impossible.

We would basically have to go and beat spurs and wigan and maybe even nick a point at the bridge to stay up.

Lets face it when the teams are fighting for survival they produce results they shouldnt and I can see all relegation rival teams doing this somewhere along the line from now until the end of the season, BUT not us. I can see us at most getting 4 points, but more than likely only 3.

Agree with this. Even if we won all three games we need QPR to lose two and Bolton to win no more than three out of five. Plus, realistically, we are simply not going to win all three. Two absolutely maximum.

The fat lady sang as the ball came off Caroll's head in the last minute against Liverpool, and the pathetic effort at Swansea.

Kean has only ever won back-to-back games once and has never won three on the bounce. I think you might be getting your hopes up.

There's a first time for everything !!!

the chances are slim to none.

cant see us getting anything agaisnt chelsea or tottenham, both are still in the hunt for champions league football, so they would want to get some points on board. The wigan game is a toss up, so sadly we are going down and hopefully, that will be the start of a great escape, an escape from venky´s.

There is to be no escape here,just the dreaded anticipation of a Summer fire sale of any remaining players of financial worth and quality at Ewood...awful,simply awful.

YOU VENKY SH1THOUSES HAVE DESTROYED THIS TOWNS CLUB.

I have deleted this comment as it could be depicted as racist, instead, here are my comments, Raos, stay in India with your chickens and never blacken our country with your scum!!

Can't believe the pessimism.

We will beat Wigan and Chelsea and stay-up.

We are now 4-1 to stay-up and have piled some more money on.

Many are guilty of writing us off too soon, just like Chelsea were written-off tonight.

Football is a funny old game and to write us off with 3 games to go and just 3 points from safety is plain crazy.

Archived