BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan match

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely nailed on for Yakubu to get an early goal and for the crowd to forget 18 months of absolute hell and fall back on short-sighted modus operandi. Ewood should be a cauldron of hate towards the manager, the owners and everyone complicit in the dissolution of this club for 90 minutes. Win, lose or draw.

Absolutely nailed on for Yakubu to get an early goal and for the crowd to forget 18 months of absolute hell and fall back on short-sighted modus operandi. Ewood should be a cauldron of hate towards the manager, the owners and everyone complicit in the dissolution of this club for 90 minutes. Win, lose or draw.

You attending this one?

Doesn't sound much fun. You'll leaving that to us I assume?

The Norwich game saw many a 'Rovers Fan' chant against the regime, even though we were winning and still had a chance to stay up.

Don't think there will be much holding people back on Monday.

Loudest venky's out chants i'd heard all season when we where 2-0 to the good.

I've got 3 banners for Monday night - one is already done, any requests as to what to put on the other two?

But we won at Old Trafford and got a draw at Anfield

Or

You're always the victim, it's never your fault

Had a good sing a long in clitheroe to tune of depeche mode-can't get enough. When I see Steve Kean I go out of my head, we've all had enough, we've all had enough, all the things you do to me and everything you said, we've all had enough, we've all had enough, we slip and slide and you tell more lies and we just can't seem to get you out.

Ps what's the crack with taking banners into the ground is it still guantanamo bay esq in darwen end or can we just walk in with them?

Banner ban is still being enforced

Unless they start stripping people (and searching kids AGAIN) material banners will get in. We wear material in clothes ;)

Banner ban is still being enforced

Cheers. Almost wanna put myself in a position where stewards try and take anything I bring off me. Aside from fact I'd be very aggressive in such circumstance 

http://m.direct.gov.uk/syndicationController?action=view&param=DG_176761&utn=4a244cdfc1064d5d9351201205050131

Democracy everywhere in the uk except ewood park I guess. Who needs legislation when got Paul Agnew calling the shots.

Cheers. Almost wanna put myself in a position where stewards try and take anything I bring off me. Aside from fact I'd be very aggressive in such circumstance

http://m.direct.gov....351201205050131

Democracy everywhere in the uk except ewood park I guess. Who needs legislation when got Paul Agnew calling the shots.

Problem is we are on private property and the owners have legal right to decide who may or may not enter, what is taken in etc. You sign up to this each time you buy a ticket.

The right to protest doesn't apply inside Ewood or other private property. Without a ticket I guess at the least it would be trespass.

Problem is we are on private property and the owners have legal right to decide who may or may not enter, what is taken in etc. You sign up to this each time you buy a ticket.

The right to protest doesn't apply inside Ewood or other private property. Without a ticket I guess at the least it would be trespass.

As against Norwich Paul, the Ewood goons can do nothing if thousands of people starting chanting abuse at Venky's and Kean. I suspect that on Monday it's going to ring out long and loud for 90 minutes.

http://m.direct.gov.uk/syndicationController?action=view&param=DG_176761&utn=4a244cdfc1064d5d9351201205050131

Just a note of caution...

http://www.thisislancashire.co.uk/news/9689289.Over_the_top_Blackburn_Rovers_fan_banned_for_three_years/

Archived