BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fans Forum pre-meet

Sorry for not putting this and its no notice at all really (so for that I apologise). Its the agenda setting meeting (pre-meet) for the Fans Forum this evening - if there is anything that you would like putting on the agenda, post below, and we'll do our best to get it on.

I'd like to try and keep this thread just for people who have something they want raising on the agenda...there are other threads to discuss the merit (or otherwise) of the Fans Forum in general.

:brfc:

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will we actually have a sponsor on our shirts next year or are we going with a charity again.

No doubt the answer to this will be that they are talking to several companies but nothing will be decided until we know which league we will be playing in next season.

Will we actually have a sponsor on our shirts next year or are we going with a charity again.

No doubt the answer to this will be that they are talking to several companies but nothing will be decided until we know which league we will be playing in next season.

Ken Beamish has said that there are two shirt sponsor offers on the table IF we remain in the Premier League.

• 2 weeks later...

Has the FF met with the club yet, and we're anyone's questions raised and answered? I haven't seen anything official or non official reported back.

Has the FF met with the club yet, and we're anyone's questions raised and answered? I haven't seen anything official or non official reported back.

We met with the club last Tuesday - if you PM me your email address, I can email you a copy of the agenda.

Well that agenda surely looks like it's gonna be putting Paul Hunt on the spot!! :unsure::lol:

God help us.

It should be renamed the " Pussy Willow Forum" - still keeping lines of communication open with the Club is important or so we are told

• 2 weeks later...

Archived