BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Favourite game for next season

will be going to sheff wed game with my mate both home and away as he is an avid Wednesday fan

We're at Hillsborough this weekend to hopefully watch Wednesday clinch promotion, tickets in the Kop, great theatre, a welcome distraction from life as a Rover.

38,000 tickets sold by Tuesday this week :o

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're at Hillsborough this weekend to hopefully watch Wednesday clinch promotion, tickets in the Kop, great theatre, a welcome distraction from life as a Rover.

I'll be there as well - wife and her family all Wednesday fans. Looking forward to a great atmosphere and hopefully a bit of a party afterwards.

As for the next season, looking forward to the local ones for me - Forest, Derby, Leicester, Sheffield Wed (hopefully) and maybe Sheff Utd or Notts County.

• Moderation Lead

There will be quite a few good away games and grounds to visit for me next season- particularly looking forward to the Leeds and Sheffield club(s), as well as Derby, Forest, Leicester, Millwall....- I can see myself getting on a few away days next season come to think of it!!

The double header Stevenage (subject to play-off success) and Peterborough looks to make a great away double header over Christmas/Easter with an interesting home tie Barnsley sandwiched in between-much better than the Man U/Liverpool/ Stoke holiday type games-NOT (AAAgggggghhhhh)

Brighton. New ground. Weekend away ... closely followed by Blackpool.

Also, as I've not had a "local" away game for a few years, Leeds, Barnsley, one or two of the Sheffield clubs.

Brighton for me also. As it is only an hour away from me. Just hope it is on a weekend - getting away at night is a nightmare. Forget bringing own transport. anybody doing this one next season, I recommend a weekend in Hastings, especially if you like your real ale.

Big day out in Sheffield next season, good do them.

Nobody fancy the idea of The Den?

I've heard good things about Palace and enjoyed visting The Valley when my local league team (Wycombe) played away there last year.

Shame Reading had to go up as that's less than 30 mins drive for me.

Guess I might do Molineux as well depending on whether its worth putting my money back into the club.

I've heard good things about Palace and enjoyed visting The Valley when my local league team (Wycombe) played away there last year.

Guess I might do Molineux as well depending on whether its worth putting my money back into the club.

Valley Palace!!!!!!! Charlton play at the valley, crystal Palace is Selhurst Park.

The new den lol... Remember near crapping my pants when we had a saw off pulled on us at the old one.

Big day out in Sheffield next season, good do them.

Yes they won easily, poor football to be honest and that's coming for someone who's been watching us all season. We even went on the pitch, smoke bombs and flares, good day had by all.

For real ale fans, when visiting Sheffield next season, you need to try The fat cat, very good indeed.

The new den lol... Remember near crapping my pants when we had a saw off pulled on us at the old one.

Who said the it was better back in the day LOL

Heard good things about Palace?

It's bloody awful.

Crap stand, crap to get to, crap area, crap to get away from.

Spot on, terrible place, hate it.

Heard good things about Palace?

It's bloody awful.

Crap stand, crap to get to, crap area, crap to get away from.

Please...... Even now I hear 'Glad all over' ringinging out...

George Courtney? What ever happened to him ??

Archived