BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Favourite game for next season

The train from Palace was like a funeral of your favourite friend. Arriving home was a blessed relief but yet just increased the pain. Could not smile for days....and never wanted to hear "Glad All Over" ever again.

Whatever happens....the worst day as a Rovers supporter. Bar NONE!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Valley Palace!!!!!!! Charlton play at the valley, crystal Palace is Selhurst Park.

Sorry poor grammar. I actually meant to split the sentence, first referring to the good things i've heard about Palace (now dis proven) and then about when I visited Charlton which was excellent.

• Backroom

None, I don't live in Blackburn and you can't get all the games on Tinternet like you can with the Prem so I doubt all be watching Rovers much at all next season outside the brief highlights on the BBC.

Don't think there is a highlights programme on bbc next year

As for me, if Kean stays - none. If he goes, all of them apart from Burnley

The train from Palace was like a funeral of your favourite friend. Arriving home was a blessed relief but yet just increased the pain. Could not smile for days....and never wanted to hear "Glad All Over" ever again.

Whatever happens....the worst day as a Rovers supporter. Bar NONE!

Tonight will surpass it :(

My favourite game for next season, If I go, I wont with this lot as owners, will be the one where I look to the dugout and not see the deluded hypocrite Kean, that would be the start of returning Rovers to the supporters and my affilliation with the club, alas, I feel we will be stuck with both Kean and Venkys, I really hope I am wrong but it appears Kean has really got something on the family which they dont want to be in the public domain!

Archived