BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Media Articles

I had understood there is a lot more to be published? TBH these articles re-hash everything and say nothing new.

The TOI items will be embarrassing but that's all and I have the feeling, no matter what we choose to believe, embarrassment is water off a duck's back for these people.

We have to face up to the main issue - unless there is clear, factually supported evidence of illegal activity nothing is going to persuade the Raos to leave. if such evidence does exist it needs to be published - and before people ask I know nothing.

Unless someone offers them a barrow load of money, which isn't going to happen.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had understood there is a lot more to be published? TBH these articles re-hash everything and say nothing new.

I thought id posted this earlier, but didnt go through.

Paul, I was at a party, last night/ this morning :lol: - with someone very connected to Rovers (couldnt be more connected).

I was told;

People at the club have started speaking the the press.

There will be a lot of stories coming out in the next week or so, that will - SHOCK AND AMAZE.

Was also told, however unbelievable they sound, they are all true!

Our prayers have been answered. FINALLY THE TRUTH WILL OUT!

Paul, I was at a party, last night/ this morning :lol: - with someone very connected to Rovers (couldnt be more connected).

I was told;

There will be a lot of stories coming out in the next week or so, that will - SHOCK AND AMAZE.

I posted last week after speaking to an ex Rovers Player, You wont believe what has been happening at Rovers, I cant tell you what I know, but you will know very soon!!

I managed to get this onto the Huffington Post - it's a war of attrition and every bit of publicity might help. Grateful for feedback.

http://huff.to/KGv5RE

Beautifully written - would grace any of the broadsheets with distinction. Can you get it into the Guardian's "Comment is Free"?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2010/mar/04/you-tell-us

I posted last week after speaking to an ex Rovers Player, You wont believe what has been happening at Rovers, I cant tell you what I know, but you will know very soon!!

We have been told this for a number of months. To me it just needs the tipping point of one of these stories to break for the others to follow. I urge anyone who can to get them out in the public before the media loses interest.

I managed to get this onto the Huffington Post - it's a war of attrition and every bit of publicity might help. Grateful for feedback.

http://huff.to/KGv5RE

That was a great piece.

I was told;

The sooner the better! This stuff to go along with the video hopefully will make life at Blackburn untenable for Keano!

We have been told this for a number of months. To me it just needs the tipping point of one of these stories to break for the others to follow. I urge anyone who can to get them out in the public before the media loses interest.

Less than 10 minutes between me posting this and the YouTube video breaking.

Anyone got a follow up?

It's just after midnight here in India. I'm guessing the meeting with Kean is in approx 14hrs. Any time between now and then would be great. Thanks.

That was a great piece.

The sooner the better! This stuff to go along with the video hopefully will make life at Blackburn untenable for Keano!

Pressure is mounting! Got a text- saying "The video is just the beginning!" Not sure whether to be excited or fearful! :unsure:

Our sources are very similar, Kelbo! As the past has proven! :tu:

OK so just a couple of minutes ago there was a slightly longer piece on the Steve Kean/Sam Allerdyce story, with images of Steve Brent on screen. Blatantly obvious was the 'target' over the Rovers badge sort of in the background but, to me, actually deliberately placed very much in shot and in focus. Quite unnecessarily, we were provided with such a clear view of said 'target' that some abbreviations and initials miraculously appeared, which were not apparent in the stills circulated on the internet a while ago. To me, it couldn't be more obvious that this footage was staged. Also absolutely obvious in this picture is the bruising just under Kean's right eye. Ergo those images were filmed extremely recently, I'd say a good few days after Givet incident. Ergo Mr Kean and his team have deliberately had this filmed to refute the 'dartboard' story and have another laugh at the fans' expense.

Please do not relent, Big Sam. We're right behind you.

More to the point, what sort of Manager, of any football club, would allow Sky cameras into their office without removing something (let alone a target) that is placed directly over the club badge. It was staged. No doubt about it. Just another wind up. He hates the club.

Archived