BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

If Kean gets 15m it will be the funds from player sales of Robbo, NZonzi, Dann, Hanley, Olsson1, Yak.

Keans hardly bought well before, so can only expect relegation again if he sells those players.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Kean gets 15m it will be the funds from player sales of Robbo, NZonzi, Dann, Hanley, Olsson1, Yak.

Keans hardly bought well before, so can only expect relegation again if he sells those players.

if as is likely most of those(and a few others i suspect!) do leave that would genuinely mean wed need to buy at least a dozen players to make up a full squad and thats including the young players, 15mill would only buy 3-4 reasonable championship players tops(and even those wouldnt likely get a game under kean logic), promotion as things stand not a pussy in hells chance.

Living the dream- and the ITKs get slagged off for fabricated BS :angry2::wacko:

It's absolutely astonishing that this guy is still in charge of our club.

Anyway, just substitute "Ken McKenzie" for "Steve Kean". Probably in the Whalley Arms.

"and I once ate 6 Mars bars in half an hour..."

"Did you Steve?"

"and I nearly signed Ronaldinho and Becks..."

"Really Steve?"

I can imagine him giving Venkys alot of speeches like that. And no wonder they are stupid enough to believe him, he almost sound genuine!

Lets hope we get rid of the lot sooner rather than later, starting with V****s selling the club, new owners sacking Steve Kean and bye bye Jerome F****** Ander$$$$son!!!

Why are people still believing everything Alan Nixon writes? if half of what he writes was true we would of had a £5b budget and signed 40 players in the last season

The reason you don't see QPR, Wigan or Bolton fans calling for the sacking of their manager is they actually have proven managers and reason to believe they can be a success. We have a guy who has never been a manager, has no track record prior to this job, and has proven himself nothing other than awful at his job.

Living the dream- and the ITKs get slagged off for fabricated BS :angry2::wacko:

IMO the biggest problem with the ITK's - not all of them are in the know, or their sources are so tenuous it is unreal. There was/is so much rubbish floating around the internet that it is difficult to know what to believe these days. You were obviously far more in the know than I am - but some of the stuff you posted was wide of the mark - it made people doubt the genuine information. That isn't a dig at you btw - I am sure you repeated things in good faith - but there has been a large amount of mis-information put around by those for and against the current owners.

An ITK league table would be interesting :tu:

The reason you don't see QPR, Wigan or Bolton fans calling for the sacking of their manager is they actually have proven managers and reason to believe they can be a success. We have a guy who has never been a manager, has no track record prior to this job, and has proven himself nothing other than awful at his job.

And has nothing but contempt for his own fans (reciprocal).

Nixon just makes me laugh these days.. respected him at one point but since his main sources have left Rovers he now listens to his new source in Steve Kean or maybe even the mighty Agnew.. if you actually start believing and writing what the deluded, dreamland living, compulsive liar Kean says then you might as well start writing fantasy novels because there is more truth in a JK Rowling book than in anything that comes out of Keans mouth. You would think a respected journo would actually of learnt from his mistakes last year, Kean might of said biggest budget ever and talk of 50m but even Kean can't bury the fact we ended up with a massive 18m plus negative net spend.

Venkys must be laughing at the moment, they must be pretty dang close to reclaiming every penny it cost them to buy the club and within a couple of months they will be in profit, then should they choose they can exit the club with a pretty hefty profit from any sale of the club.

It really is becoming rather frightening seeing the full list of players/staff sold and released (figures are something along the lines of 14 in and 30 out).

Does anyone know how much we have made on in coming transfers against out goings?

The closest figures I can find are are from Here.. one thing you can not fault the germans for is accuracy and this is an affiliate of bild these exclude add-ons/delayed payments etc.. but should balance.

Great site but does have some odd ball current valuations (thought most have proven to be correct) also by far the most up to date on player agents etc.

Fun thing for me is looking at some of the transfers... PJ signed a new contract with a get out clause which within 8 months was used.. Dann was bought on the 'never never' apparently yet we managed to get extras on PJ (betting on those being about the Euro championship), Kalinic should never of gone for as much as he did.. Nelsen, Emerton, Andrews etc all released... Samba went for straight cash.. Smacks of planned short term gain for me.

T4E said The reason you don't see QPR, Wigan or Bolton fans calling for the sacking of their manager is they actually have proven managers and reason to believe they can be a success. We have a guy who has never been a manager, has no track record prior to this job, and has proven himself nothing other than awful at his job.

+1 also another major reason you don't see such animosity at those clubs their managers have never incited violence between supporters of the same fanbase he must be the only manager in history to incite violence between the same set of fans another mistake to add to his long list of errors donut! :angry2:

The reason you don't see QPR, Wigan or Bolton fans calling for the sacking of their manager is they actually have proven managers .

We had a proven manager but it didn't stop our numbskulls calling for his sacking.

Archived