BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

We had a proven manager but it didn't stop our numbskulls calling for his sacking.

Bloody hell! If you like Allardyce so much then go and support West Ham Jim Bob. From all the reading I did before joining it seems(in my opinion naturally) like you're obsessed with him. Quite sad really.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bloody hell! If you like Allardyce so much then go and support West Ham Jim Bob. From all the reading I did before joining it seems(in my opinion naturally) like you're obsessed with him. Quite sad really.

That's why closing the 'Dawn of a New Era' thread is pointless. These bitter old men can't help themselves.

We had a proven manager but it didn't stop our numbskulls calling for his sacking.

Exhibit A

That's why closing the 'Dawn of a New Era' thread is pointless. These bitter old men can't help themselves.

Find one post... just ONE where I called for Sam's sacking, Jim.

You're a total bore who has nothing to bring to the table but wild mudslinging. I'm still waiting for you to prove all the other accusations you've made against me. Put up or shut up, old boy.

It looks like Kean could be setting himself up for a double bonus. :angry2:

One in that he gets his share from the sale of the club via India, and then picks up a second bonus when the new owners come in and have to pay him off. :angry2:

Looks like easy money for Stephen Kean courtesy of Blackburn Rovers football club :angry2:

Small sections of the fanbase did want him out. I expect small sections of the Bolton fanbase want Coyle out, etc. Never before have I seen the fans as anti the manager as we are against Kean. The media don't seem to want to acknowledge that and the reasons for it.

hoping that this ends up with a sale. it is all pointing that way when you look at the state of the club atm, its like the club is under some sort of embargo on everything.

we can only hope.

Something is def going on, Kamy confirmed even Agnew has not had his new job title confirmed by Venkys.. apparently Agnew jumped the gun a little on that one lol

Arash Madani‏@ArashMadani

Hoilett said he wouldn't make a decision on #CanMNT until club situation is settled. Same old there. Denied rumours he's signed in Germany.

Hmm interesting.... Club to be sold?

Kean goes to India - meet Venkys - Venkys want to sell - Kean wants to stay - Nothing is agreed - Kean goes home fuming about it knowing he will get the sack when a new buyer is in place - Venkys can't afford to sack Kean - Kean goes home - Everything quiet - Rao looks like he lost a company and alot of millions in an inteview - Don't want to lose more money - Venkys sell - :::>>

Just a quick one from me. Not sure if its been mentioned, i've been asleep. Vote Rebecca Hannon into the Big Brother house tonight. She's a Blackburn lass and she can't wait to share with the World (or whoever watches it), her hatred for Steve Kean. Should make for interesting viewing (for 5 mins). Anyway, let's vote a Blackburn Rovers fan into the BB House, then switch off if we wish to do so. Channel 5. 8 PM. Apologies if this has been mentioned somewhere else. Go REBECCA!

Nicko still defending Kean on twitter

Apparently last season was all Venkys fault for not giving him money to spend.

Success this season depends on whether they give Kean a big budget.

Unbelievable.

Unbelievable.

Nothing new. Nicko was spouting this garbage back in November on the Radio Lancashire show.

"If they give him £10m to spend, ye'll be alright..." :rolleyes:

Just a quick one from me. Not sure if its been mentioned, i've been asleep. Vote Rebecca Hannon into the Big Brother house tonight. She's a Blackburn lass and she can't wait to share with the World (or whoever watches it), her hatred for Steve Kean. Should make for interesting viewing (for 5 mins). Anyway, let's vote a Blackburn Rovers fan into the BB House, then switch off if we wish to do so. Channel 5. 8 PM. Apologies if this has been mentioned somewhere else. Go REBECCA!

That fact that 'Big Brother' is still on TV makes me even happier I left England. In order for Miss Hannon to be in the final selection process I imagine her to be subhuman pondlife. I apologize if that is not the case. However, if that is indeed not the case then I'm sorry but she has no chance of getting in.

Nothing new. Nicko was spouting this garbage back in November on the Radio Lancashire show.

"If they give him £10m to spend, ye'll be alright..." :rolleyes:

BRFCS podcast actually. Nixon gets his stories from Keano's camp...situation explained.

Unbelievable.

Inredible BS from Nicko. How didn't Sk have money to spend? He did have to sell first, which all recent Rovers managers have had to do, but he actually spent a fortune on duff players. Goodwillie, Petrovic, Yukovic and Dann cost us about £13M or £14M in total for no retrun at all. I doubt anyone else has spent that kind of money here in 1 window in recent years. More spin which isn't founded on fact in any way.

Archived