BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

I saw some idiot Sky reporter earlier telling us all that Venky's trust Kean (I bet they do) and have been convinced by the testimonies of other managers like Ferguson and Moyes (what a bunch of suckers they are). This is all presented as if it is entirely normal. The media-industrial complex will continue to (Please don't use that word again) us over.

Right so Venky's are taking heed of what our [former] competitors say? Are they really that stupid?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have people seen the headline story in The Guardian?

Venkys have paid off the £10m loan to Barclays. So they have really invested and will take a big hit. They woukdn't talk to Paul Hunt who in Dec letter advised sacking Kean.

Venkys are in denial. They are listening to Kean big time. Kean a MUCH bigger player in this than we all thought. If we take a step back from all this, the weirdest thing is that a first team coach without any managerial or asst managerial experience in premiership or even football league was given

a premier league club to manage. How possibly could the big experienced players like Givet, Nelson, Salgado, Robinson, Samba, even Nzonzi, respect this?

Get the video online! Get everything online, even if its not 100% validated.

Everything he is supposed to of said in the press conference is just one big slap in the face to all the fans.

The club is on life support, I really do fear for its future.

Anyone know anything about a video of Kean slagging off Big Sam?

Supposedly about to go global.

He was filmed in Hong Kong by fans last year, it is now with Cryer and others...

Get that video online asap.

Anyone seen it?

I know the lad who has the video and ones in the video. It's 100% genuine but not with any reporters yet. As I understand it will be sorted tonight.

I know the lad who has the video and ones in the video. It's 100% genuine but not with any reporters yet. As I understand it will be sorted tonight.

Can't wait to send the LMA a link to it after they joined the Kean love in.

I am so feckin angry.

IMO, this is rubbing the fans' faces in the ######.

Have not renewed and will not renew my tickets. Will now take it a step further and not go anywhere near Ewood Park, for a single match, whilst these idiots own and manage our their club.

Get set for attendances sub 10,000 and more players of the Bradley Orr ilk - who the feckin else would join this circus.

I just hope that anyone, former directors, players ITK's etc, who has any dirt on Kean exposes him for what he is.

Kean says he has spoken extensively with officials in India since demotion to the Championship was confirmed on Monday night.

He said: "Their reaction was the same as ours, they were devastated.

"We are very numb. We have taken a step backwards but we now have to prepare a squad and the process has already started.

"I have spoken at great lengths with the owners and now we have to assemble a squad that is a very competitive squad."

Kean and Venky's have been the subject of vitriolic abuse from supporters throughout the season.

But the Scot remains convinced of his ability to turn the situation around and of Venky's credentials.

He said: "Moving forward it is going to be an exciting time for the club.

"We have taken a massive backward step but we have to look forward and make sure we can get back at the first time of asking.

"The owners are not going anywhere, I'm not going anywhere."

When asked if Venky's were the right owners for the club, he said: "100%."

Archived