BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes the fans sat back and let this happen. I can't imagine Venkys, Kean & co getting anywhere near manager in any other prem club or even larger Championship side. Their fans have passion and care. Our fans just cross their fingers and hope for the best, don't bother coming if we aren't winning maybe. I was in the JW lower on Monday night and the vast majority were sat there chatting quietly amongst themselves as if they were watching at home. Where else would you see that? Just sums it up for me.

Just saw a snippet of the presser on SSN. That was enough for me. Kean and his shadow Agnew are slime, pure and simple. Goodbye Blackburn Rovers.

here here. the club i grew up with is dead. this nightmare will run and run until blackburn rovers are in the lower depths of the football league or simply fall out of existence for good.

i feel absolutely horrible right now. why has this happened to us????

Yes the fans sat back and let this happen. I can't imagine Venkys, Kean & co getting anywhere near manager in any other prem club or even larger Championship side. Their fans have passion and care. Our fans just cross their fingers and hope for the best, don't bother coming if we aren't winning maybe. I was in the JW lower on Monday night and the vast majority were sat there chatting quietly amongst themselves as if they were watching at home. Where else would you see that? Just sums it up for me.

Rubbish.

We have done everything we could and been vilififed for it.

I am proud of one thing- and that is our fantastic set of supporters.

Kean says he has spoken extensively with officials in India since demotion to the Championship was confirmed on Monday night.

He said: "Their reaction was the same as ours, they were devastated.

"We are very numb. We have taken a step backwards but we now have to prepare a squad and the process has already started.

"I have spoken at great lengths with the owners and now we have to assemble a squad that is a very competitive squad."

Kean and Venky's have been the subject of vitriolic abuse from supporters throughout the season.

But the Scot remains convinced of his ability to turn the situation around and of Venky's credentials.

He said: "Moving forward it is going to be an exciting time for the club.

"We have taken a massive backward step but we have to look forward and make sure we can get back at the first time of asking.

"The owners are not going anywhere, I'm not going anywhere."

When asked if Venky's were the right owners for the club, he said: "100%."

If they are just going to ignore the fans, the fans must ignore them, evryone boycott everything Rovers till they go!!!

Just saw a snippet of the presser on SSN. That was enough for me. Kean and his shadow Agnew are slime, pure and simple. Goodbye Blackburn Rovers.

Real slime.

Did you see the mask slip when he was asked the Hunt question? Look at his face and body language. That dignified facade certainly disappeared to reveal and a vile

No one asked him a question about Paul Hunt, he was asking about Paul Hunts assessment, not Paul Hunt himself.

"Have you still got the dressing room?"

Kean: "In what respect?"

"In the respect of them supporting your ambitions to take the club forward."

Kean: "I think the way the team has played every game will show that our dressing room is very tight..."

On the whole, they've played terribly, so that response tells us that the dressing room is most definitely not very tight!

Well this just confirms it for me. I said the other day he's either incredibly thick or he knows exactly what he's doing. Now I believe he knows exactly what he's doing. Something really stinks.

Is was said from day one,Blackburn Rovers was targeted by Jerome Anderson's scam because it was the path of least resistance.

What little resistance Anderson and Kean have met has simply been brushed away with a grin.

Still at it today

Kean says he has spoken extensively with officials in India since demotion to the Championship was confirmed on Monday night.

He said: "Their reaction was the same as ours, they were devastated.

"We are very numb. We have taken a step backwards but we now have to prepare a squad and the process has already started.

"I have spoken at great lengths with the owners and now we have to assemble a squad that is a very competitive squad."

Kean and Venky's have been the subject of vitriolic abuse from supporters throughout the season.

But the Scot remains convinced of his ability to turn the situation around and of Venky's credentials.

He said: "Moving forward it is going to be an exciting time for the club.

"We have taken a massive backward step but we have to look forward and make sure we can get back at the first time of asking.

"The owners are not going anywhere, I'm not going anywhere."

When asked if Venky's were the right owners for the club, he said: "100%."

I caught a bit of the press conference on Sky Sports. Kean gave some guy the death stare when he dared ask about Hunt and Kean losing the team. He visibly stumbled, couldn't get his words out and said that he thought we should have won against Wigan! He thinks we should have won every game we've lost.

I just don't understand why journalists don't press harder on him? What is the harm? What will happen?

For Kean to say that he and the owners are here for the long term, that it's an exciting time for the club and that owners are 100% right for the club is just proof that there is more to the employer - employee relationship. Kean has some sort of stake in the club or something which means he can't be fired.

I hate him. I truly loath him.

I notice in his press conf. that he's playing the 'experience of getting teams promoted when I was at Fulham' card - this guy is such an unbelievable low life and I can't understand how Venky's keep swallowing his garbage.

Looking forward to venting my fury at Kean and Venky's on Sunday for the last time as I wont be going to Ewood again until Kean has gone.

I hope every Rovers supporter at Stamford Bridge gives them hell for the whole time that they are there

Venky's, this is EASY. Sack Steve Kean and appoint a crowd-pleaser, you can even use the parachute payment from the PL so that you don't have to dip into your pockets.

The Rovers faithful aren't that hard to please, ANYBODY other than Kean will do. You'll notice some extra season ticket renewals, better-than-anticipated attendances, same with retail sales. The fresh change will do the club a wonder of good and if the new manager hits the right note, you can continue to command from afar.

Better sooner than later though to give a new guy time to unpick the sorry fabric of woven mess that has entangled itself around the cogs of this once-great club.

Archived