BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean's Future Set To Be Discussed

Venky's, this is EASY. Sack Steve Kean and appoint a crowd-pleaser, you can even use the parachute payment from the PL so that you don't have to dip into your pockets.

The Rovers faithful aren't that hard to please, ANYBODY other than Kean will do. You'll notice some extra season ticket renewals, better-than-anticipated attendances, same with retail sales. The fresh change will do the club a wonder of good and if the new manager hits the right note, you can continue to command from afar.

Better sooner than later though to give a new guy time to unpick the sorry fabric of woven mess that has entangled itself around the cogs of this once-great club.

Wasting. Your. Breath.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just seen Keans presser today. What an absolute ###### joke he is.

Apparently we've taken one step back to in order to move forward !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also everythings OK cos he's been part of a club thats got promoted before from the championship with Fulham !!!!

As well as "This is an exciting time for the club !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I have always thought he has the morals of a sewer rat and is lower than a snakes belly, but he is far worse than that.

The worst thing he is going absolutely nowhere.

Words really fail me now !!

I was thinking the other day whether we have been the victim of a trading places style bet. Jerome might have bet the guys at Sky that he can asset strip a PL club and get the public to blame it on the fans. He wasn't doing a bad job until recently.

Lets not get carried away by these comments - this is exactly what I expected Kean to say. He is not exactly going to come out and say 'Venkys are selling', 'I'm a rubbish manager and going to get sacked'.

'Venkys not selling' - two papers have now reported that the club is for sale and being touted around the middle east.

'I'm staying' - Well, we all know Kean is here for as long as venkys. I have my suspicions why but we can only speculate at the moment without concrete proof.

'You have to take one step back before you can move forward' - yes, relegation plus new owners would fir that bill. Relegation plus kean/venkys is certainly not progress, steve!

Btw, Kean will never get another job in football after this. People have seen through him now.

I think rovers fans have only one option left. Push for walkers to take legal action over the broken promises made to shareholders at the time of the takeover. Walkers have questions to answer. They sold the club to venkys.

He is laughing at us, make no mistake. With every word that comes out of his mouth, his sneer and facial expressions he is goading us. I feel so sorry for the supporters who have alreay bought season tickets because I reckon that if they knew then what they know now they wouldn't have bought them. Not one penny of my money will I spend on Blackburn Rovers whilst he is there in any capacity.

We have had many sad days in the past 18 months but this, for me even eclpises Monday night and the gut wrenching feeling I have then.

Wasting. Your. Breath.

Exactly, there is no hope of that in a million years

anyway (Please don't use that word again) this, I'm not wasting my life following this night mare, it's worse then any nightmare, blackburn rovers is dead, I hate Kean more then I love Blackburn, so I'm not watching/attending anything Blackburn related, I'm boycotting everything.

Unfortunately when we're in the championship the spotlight will be even less on Venkys and Kean because we'll receive even less media coverage we have to try and capitilise on this now keep things coming at Kean and Venky's e.g the Kean video , Get a player to speak out etc otherwise all this will be next weeks fish and chips wrappers

They've had plenty of resistance from fans, but we've had ZERO help from the media, the exact opposite of what hapenned with LFC and Hicks & Gillette.

Agreed...ZERO help from the media was always in Andersons plan.

Jerome Anderson.The Media.Kean.Agnew.Fat ugly Indian woman.Bradley Orr..........the inhuman cetipede.

Anyone seen the film ?

Venky's, this is EASY. Sack Steve Kean and appoint a crowd-pleaser, you can even use the parachute payment from the PL so that you don't have to dip into your pockets.

The Rovers faithful aren't that hard to please, ANYBODY other than Kean will do. You'll notice some extra season ticket renewals, better-than-anticipated attendances, same with retail sales. The fresh change will do the club a wonder of good and if the new manager hits the right note, you can continue to command from afar.

Better sooner than later though to give a new guy time to unpick the sorry fabric of woven mess that has entangled itself around the cogs of this once-great club.

flogging a dead horse pal but I agree.

We're clucked and I'm gob smacked.

He should have told the truth and said.

'I'm going nowhere until me and my sister have cleaned up by selling Brockhole to Wimpeys, sold the ground to the Venky organisation for a quid, so we can lease it back to any future owners and bagged the parachute payments. Oh and while we're at it we will get the £7mil for Hoilett and anyone else who has a value and bring in who evers left from the reserves. That should take no more than six months and we'll be off then. So long SUCKERS!'

Feel sick again. There MUST be law made to prevent this - You couldn't do this with any other national community institution could you!

Just seen Keans presser today. What an absolute ###### joke he is.

Apparently we've taken one step back to in order to move forward !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also everythings OK cos he's been part of a club thats got promoted before from the championship with Fulham !!!!

As well as "This is an exciting time for the club !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I have always thought he has the morals of a sewer rat and is lower than a snakes belly, but he is far worse than that.

The worst thing he is going absolutely nowhere.

Words really fail me now !!

PLEASE! will someone deliver us from this bullshitter par excellence!! :angry2::angry2:

I really can't take much more of this - feeling so depressed right now. Feels like the club is plunging down a bottomless pit. Can only see the situation getting worse before it gets better and my gut tells me we will end up like Leeds or Portsmouth.

Also....unless Venkys sell the club I actually think we would be no better off even if they sack Kean as no manager with any pedigree would even come close to Rovers no matter what promises were made. While we were still in the PL there was still a chance to attract someone good - now zilch. Probably end up with someone like Ince, Grant or Sammy Lee. Hopeless situation.

So what now? Who in their right mind would consider taking a position at Blackburn Rovers knowing Kean pulls all the strings? Who will replace Hunt? Who will replace Black when he undoubtedly will be made a scapegoat for our relegation? How long before this MB is taken down unless it's willing to let mr. Kean be chief administrator?

There really isn't a ray of sunshine to spot anywhere is there....off to bed again methinks....

Come on boys and girls , don't take Keans every word as gospel ..The man is a LIAR

One or two things coming into the open , this could get very nasty in the next 10 days or so ....

One thing , I would urge people to do is not renew their season tickets whilst these corrupt people are running BRFC !

I think rovers fans have only one option left. Push for walkers to take legal action over the broken promises made to shareholders at the time of the takeover. Walkers have questions to answer. They sold the club to venkys.

As I said at the time (when I was in a minority), any "promises" made in the sale agreement weren't legally enforceable and therefore pointless. Once you've handed ownership completely over to someone else, you can't then come back later and complain how they are treating it.

It would be like me selling a car and asking the buyer not to change the alloys. He might say OK but once the V5 is in his name he can do whatever he likes with the wheels.

If the Walkers [dis]Trust really wanted to oversee Venky's ownership and have a say in it they should have retained a minority shareholding where they would have some influence and not ask them to sign a meaningless list of promises that can't be enforced later and throwing in the keys.

How long before this MB is taken down unless it's willing to let mr. Kean be chief administrator?

:lol:

The only way I can take any form of comfort (and believe me I'm trying) in them not sacking Kean just yet is the thought they are looking to sell.

If Venky's are touting the club around and looking to sell, they wouldn't waste money sacking Kean before selling, they'll pass that cost on to whomever may buy the club. They aren't going to come out to the press and say "we want to sell" as they'll attract even more negative press (as failures... Too much pride perhaps?) and will receive much lower bids from any potential investors.

As I said this is the only way I can possibly think of all this sh!t perhaps ending ok, and I am praying it is true and they sell up, never to be seen again and Kean is cast into the gutters.

Makes me wonder,what do the posters who renewed their season tickets for next season think now?

Same as I did before I renewed. I've always believed that Venky's and Kean would remain and that next season will be a rearguard action to avoid dropping into League One. The events of the last 24 hours have merely confirmed this view.

Archived