BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New home Kit for the 2012-2013 Season

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oddly, it was posted on dozens of different threads yesterday, but nobody actually started a kit thread.

I know the club was planning to release it on Friday, but with some "coming soon" promotion before hand. I didn't see the promotion, so I assumed they had delayed it ... but I guess nobody told JJB.

Those pictures are completely bogus. The real kit for next year has already been leaked:

2dgjkgo.png

Shouldn't Kean's face be on the dart board and the whole thing be just a tad lower and more central to make sure you hit a vital organ when you take aim with the javelin - always assuming that we can persuade kean to wear one of course but then he so loves self publicising that I don't think that will be a problem, and since he can't speak English properly we should have no problem persuading him that cock is the correct French spellling.

• Backroom

Oddly, it was posted on dozens of different threads yesterday, but nobody actually started a kit thread.

I know the club was planning to release it on Friday, but with some "coming soon" promotion before hand. I didn't see the promotion, so I assumed they had delayed it ... but I guess nobody told JJB.

I linked to it in the old thread, probably should have made a new one but didn't have much time

Personally I don't really care what the shirt looks like the but the sooner Umbro get rid of those ridiculous sleeves the better, I'm sick of half of the sleeve being half way up your arm. I'll be tempted to buy two sizes up just so the sleeves fit

Out of all the things to be "gutted" about regarding Rovers, i'd say the kit should be pretty low on the agenda :lol:

I like it anyway, i liked this seasons but i think i prefere it without the red.

I like it.... Having said that I didn't like this years... why did people like the red? It didnt match anything. Home shirt should be confined to nothing but blue and white.

Ever seen our badge? ;)

Archived