BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New home Kit for the 2012-2013 Season

What colour pinstripe mate?

Surely that would still clash with Huddesfield of Wednesday?

Against the likes of Huddersfield, Sheff Wed and Brighton we will wear the dark blue, just like Wigan wore dark blue against us last season.

I would assume the pinstripes will be blue and will look like the Sweden home/Southampton home and away shirts.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Just got a season ticket advertisement through the post with a picture of Nuno Gomes in our new third kit. White, blue pin stripes and dark blue shorts. Looks like an old england shirt with stripes. Probably my favourite of the 3!

Just got a season ticket advertisement through the post with a picture of Nuno Gomes in our new third kit. White, blue pin stripes and dark blue shorts. Looks like an old england shirt with stripes. Probably my favourite of the 3!

can you post a pic

Do they honestly think people are going to buy two sets of navy shorts (one pair for the 2nd kit, one pair for the 3rd kit) and two sets of white socks?

As said before the shirts will change dramatically when the sponsors logo is added and also when players are given kit that fits them!

I think the 3rd shirt could look good with a pair of jeans on the terraces.

What happened to the yellow one being retained as a third kit as stated by laughatthedingles who is a member of the FF.

Out of the 4-5 options for a 3rd kit, the yellow one was least popular and was never really in contention to be used again.

+1 and definitely better than anything from last year.

Out of the 4-5 options for a 3rd kit, the yellow one was least popular and was never really in contention to be used again.

+1 and definitely better than anything from last year.

Who isn't it popular with, I hate the yellow shirt but surely commercially it must have been the biggest seller for a long time. On Saturday I only saw one new shirt on a child, where is the appetite for two new away shirts. Who is going to buy them?

Will the White shirt be satisfactory against teams like Brighton that play in Blue and White stripes? Whatever was wrong with Red and Black, that was my favourite alternative.

Guest Rovers4Good

I agree that the blue one looks pants but to be fair i couldn't give a monkies what they look like as long as the players inside get us back to the prem :)

For those that can't get on Facebook at work:

581026_445097798863654_502722582_n.jpg

It's not good is it? Someone's older Uncle in the halves, next to him a lad in his pyjamas / ninja outfit and finally a second rate Matt Jansen look-alike in a 1979 Bolton strip. All three kits are blue and white. That can't have been an easy decision. Utter genius.

What do we wear at Ipswich?

It's not good is it? Someone's older Uncle in the halves, next to him a lad in his pyjamas / ninja outfit and finally a second rate Matt Jansen look-alike in a 1979 Bolton strip. All three kits are blue and white. That can't have been an easy decision. Utter genius.

What do we wear at Ipswich?

we wear a smile on our faces as we buy into Keans positive mind f__k. The we pray at the altar of Anderson and thank our lucky stars that we have so many hard working people at the Club.

Archived