BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New home Kit for the 2012-2013 Season

When do you go to Paris braddock? Please don't tell me that your girlfriend has internet access?

I go this Friday afternoon you'll be delighted to hear, and whilst she does indeed have internet access, I'll be too busy to be on the board.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like the 3rd kit but only have it in long sleeves....so no good for me, unless they get some.

2nd kit looks better quality and with the gold lettering on the back & badges, if it had a logo on the front then I reckon it would be quite a smart shirt

i was very unsure of how i felt with the white third kit but some guy called stusmith92 on twitter posted his new shirt with number and name on it and i must say it looks really good with that on

A003q2wCcAEK2il.jpg

really liked the blue and gold color numbers. maybe its because it reminds me of the st louis rams jerseys, but ill think i will get this third kit, just have to wait until they release the short sleeved one on the webshop

I am sure somebody must of mentioned this - but that horrible 3rd kit reminds me of PNE..

Maybe I'm Just Paranoid that Steve Zero the hero and the Shaw and Agnew Warpigs have Sent us into the Void. I guess its better than the Neon Knights of last year.

I guess its just a Symptom of the Universe we are living in...

but ill think i will get this third kit, just have to wait until they release the short sleeved one on the webshop

You will have a long wait then, as they will only be getting long sleeved. Club confirmed that when I asked yesterday.

I think they are all very poor and thought devoid.

No cash from me I'm afraid.

Will stick with last year's home which is classic, which is even better with the added red poppy in the middle.

Anyone who wants one of them, this is where I got it:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Poppy-For-England-Wales-Scotland-Home-Football-Shirt-Rememberance-Sunday-/320809024885?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item4ab1b53d75#ht_745wt_1037

You will have a long wait then, as they will only be getting long sleeved. Club confirmed that when I asked yesterday.

Hello,

Thank you for your recent enquiry.

We are able to confirm that we will not be stocking the third kit shirt with short sleeves. This shirt is only available in long sleeve. The players who are wearing the third kit shirts with short sleeves have had to have the long sleeves shirts adjusted to their personal requirement.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards

Mail Order Dept

:(

Maybe I'll have to go to a tailor then

• 4 weeks later...

Archived