BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Colin Hendry - An Asset?

369 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want Hendry as assistant manager should Black leave?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know enough to judge

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as I admired him as a player, and pity his wife, Colin Hendry sounds like an odious, boozed up, obnoxious, lying, childish, uncaring buffon from the details provided on that website and from many other media outlets.

No wonder Kean thinks he is a great guy and perfect for employment at Rovers!!!

No thanks Big Col. Enjoyed how you played for the club, when we were paying you handsomely.

Unfortunately, we now know all we need to know about you as a person and little of it is any good. Sadly, we don't need anymore 2nd rate, classless, drunken chancers at the club, so your application is not welcome.

Show us your ass indeed. I think he has shown all of us he is a total ass, full stop.

As much as I admired him as a player, and pity his wife, Colin Hendry sounds like an odious, boozed up, obnoxious, lying, childish, uncaring buffon from the details provided on that website and from many other media outlets.

No thanks Big Col. Enjoyed how you played for the club, when we were paying you handsomely.

Unfortunately, we now know all we need to know about you as a person and little of it is any good. Sadly, we don't need anymore 2nd rate, classless, drunken chancers at the club, so your application is not welcome.

Show us your ass indeed. I think he has shown all of us he is a total ass, full stop.

Yep, Hendry not for me either, I will only renew when Kean has left the building ---- for good

Just another ploy by Baldie to cement his position. Hendry has few credentials for the job as his coaching career to date has been brief and less than successful. And the other "allegations" take all the gloss off his distinguished playing career at Rovers. If the Venkys Witch buys into this then she's as gullible as we already know her to be.

Spot on

Much like the Flannagan piece in the LT, no direct quotes. I don't think anything new has come out yet.

Where's the rat faced toe rag gone?

I think I read Barbados.

However, I'm sure with our end of season re-charge-for-the-run-in session, and the planned pre-season destinations being miserably downgraded, he'll have instead gone to Marton Mere in a caravan.

Putting aside Hendry's alleged personality issues. I would question anyone wanting to work as a subservient to Kean. Especially someone who has a Premier League title to their name. Just another moron wanting to milk the Rovers cash cow.

Much like the Flannagan piece in the LT, no direct quotes. I don't think anything new has come out yet.

I think I read Barbados.

However, I'm sure with our end of season re-charge-for-the-run-in session, and the planned pre-season destinations being miserably downgraded, he'll have instead gone to Marton Mere in a caravan.

Maybe he is in cloud cuckoo land?

Eric Black to Hull with Bruce, Hendry in?

We're still yet to truly discover what "behind the scenes work" Kean has done for Black to say he should be manager of the season. Won't be missed I don't think.

We're still yet to truly discover what "behind the scenes work" Kean has done for Black to say he should be manager of the season. Won't be missed I don't think.

If I were Black I would crawl on hands and knees to Hull or anywhere else to get away from this whoops I missed off the "g" shower of shyte!

Agree he won't be missed if we get a decent coach in who knows wot it's all about at championship level. I thought we were mostly awful after Black came in but i don't know how much of that was down to him. He would be surely better than hendry at champ level though.

Agree he won't be missed if we get a decent coach in who knows wot it's all about at championship level. I thought we were mostly awful after Black came in but i don't know how much of that was down to him. He would be surely better than hendry at champ level though.

I'm sure assistant managers must do something but I don't believe they have too great of an influence. I mean we were awful under Clement and Ancelotti wanted him at PSG.

We could have the greatest assistant manager in football and I'm more than 99% sure we would be awful under Kean.

That kind of comment ended in Sam's sacking. We all know what happened next. I was surprised when we managed to get Black - so any change would be a downgrade I expect.

Experience isn't an option, in my opinion, and anyone who comes in will not be able to outrank Kean, either in record, experience, stature, credibility or fan appeasement. I don't expect Hendry would be an option prior to his fall from grace.

Mods - can we set up a poll (similar to the Agnew for CEO one) for the question: Would you want Colin Hendry as Assistant Manager if Black were to leave?

- Yes

- No

- I don't know enough about him to judge

Archived