Photo
- - - - -

Loads of new BRFCS.com T-Shirts available - NOW WITH FREE SHIPPING OFFER !

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#41 EwoodDawn

EwoodDawn

Premier League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 935 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 17:55 PM

I've bought a few shirts from here now but please could I ask - why no royal blue on the women's designs? I'll buy some more if you do them in that colour.
I am NOT an idiot.

#42 cletus

cletus

Champions League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4673 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 09:15 AM

Some great t-shirts on here! Any chance they could be made available in Yellow (with black writing)?? :huh:
Resistance or collaborator? The choice is yours....

#43 Glenn

Glenn

BDFL (retired)

• Backroom Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10814 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 19:34 PM

I can't claim to be anywhere near Perth's designs in terms of quality. But I have added a few more this evening.

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize. ~Voltaire
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too. ~Voltaire
Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. ~ Benjamin Franklin

#44 Glenn

Glenn

BDFL (retired)

• Backroom Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10814 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 09:16 AM

The free shipping offer is now over, but it looks like Perth' been busy again on the designs again!

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize. ~Voltaire
Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too. ~Voltaire
Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. ~ Benjamin Franklin

#45 Brfcrule1

Brfcrule1

Uefa Europa League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1817 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 20:53 PM

Dawn which shirts have you got?.

Glenn what we are all waiting to know is when are you going to ok the keanochio shirt with all his famous quotes I have been in contact with perth blue and the shirts he has designed are magic and have seen the image of the t-shirt with all his classic quotes its a classic and would definitely be interested.
Donut Kean Out we will not give up till this drink driving,Lying,Back Stabbing creep is gone!.

#46 Glenn

Glenn

BDFL (retired)

• Backroom Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10814 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 21:00 PM

Doh, I forgot to tell Perth, yep solicitor said quotes are fine as long as said in public and not obviously copyrighted (i.e. from a film).

#47 Brfcrule1

Brfcrule1

Uefa Europa League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1817 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 21:08 PM

oh good I will let perth know Thanks
Donut Kean Out we will not give up till this drink driving,Lying,Back Stabbing creep is gone!.

#48 perthblue02

perthblue02

Champions League

• Backroom Team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 21:13 PM

I've bought a few shirts from here now but please could I ask - why no royal blue on the women's designs? I'll buy some more if you do them in that colour.

The basic shirts are used to keep costs down , Royal blue is not available in the ladies T-shirt that designs are put on, Can put on a more expensive shirt that is available in Royal Blue
Edit: Just Checked and the cheapest one printed on royal blue t-shirt will be 16.50 GBP

Edited by perthblue02, 19 August 2012 - 21:55 PM.

Born 1875 courtesy of John Lewis and Arthur Constantine -  Revived 1986 courtesy of  Jack Walker -  Set on the Path to Destruction 2010  courtesy of Venky's , The Plan & their Associates  

#49 Brfcrule1

Brfcrule1

Uefa Europa League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1817 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 22:10 PM

Hi Perth can you please now the kean shirt with all his classic quotes that design is magic!.

#50 perthblue02

perthblue02

Champions League

• Backroom Team
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 22:12 PM

Hi Perth can you please now the kean shirt with all his classic quotes that design is magic!.

Its on there now
Born 1875 courtesy of John Lewis and Arthur Constantine -  Revived 1986 courtesy of  Jack Walker -  Set on the Path to Destruction 2010  courtesy of Venky's , The Plan & their Associates  

#51 Brfcrule1

Brfcrule1

Uefa Europa League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1817 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 22:27 PM

that's magic brilliant t-shirt.

#52 Glenn

Glenn

BDFL (retired)

• Backroom Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10814 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 22:41 PM

I should add that I saw a few BRFCS T-Shirts at the Ipswich game and felt really rather proud of what Perth's done with them. It was great to see them "in the wild".

.... still wished we'd have come up with the "3 is the magic number" ones though :)

#53 Glenn

Glenn

BDFL (retired)

• Backroom Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10814 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 19:46 PM

Verbal Terrorist T-Shirts now available.

If we sell 10, I donate a free one to Abbey :D

http://brfcs.spreads...tomize/color/17

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Important Legal Information

All content is copyright of its respective posters and may not be representative of the views of BRFCS Ltd, its staff, volunteers, members, sponsors or advertisers. Content on the public forums of this site is not pre-moderated. If you feel that any content is defamatory or constitutes harassment, or that it contravenes the site posting guidelines, or that it may result in the site or its owners, volunteers, users or members facing legal action, you should alert BRFCS immediately either by using the REPORT function available on every post or by sending an email to admin@brfcs.com with details of the content in question.

Note that this site uses cookies. As the site does not function without cookies, any use of the site implies consent for us to use them. Under new European law, BRFCS is required to disclose how these cookies are used. Please see our privacy policy for more information.

BRFCS Ltd. Registered in England and Wales under company registration number 07315781.