Tchoyi is a good player. Would think he would be worth a look

#22 Mafioso

Mafioso

Premier League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 20:11 PM

The last time Saha played in the championship was when we were last in it. :)

#23 ABBEY

ABBEY

King Venky Hater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23939 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 20:44 PM

simple question...why are you talking like venkys or kean give a flying giblet about us.
REPEAT AFTER ME....THEY DONT GIVE A TOSS!!!!

I GET SLAGGED FOR BEING NEGATIVE...WHAT DOES THIS MAKE THE ONES WHO ARE HAPPY WE GOT KNOCKED OUT BY SCUNTHORPE OR THE ONES WHO THINK WE SHOULD NOT BE BEATING CARDIFF AT HOME OR THE NON STOP ROBBO BASHERS? AT LEAST MY HATE IS TARGETED AWAY FROM THE TEAM!!!! AND NOW WORST OF ALL SCOTCH ROVER WANTS FORGIVENESS AND USES DINGLESISMS WANTING THE SCUM TO LIVE FOREVER!

#24 Baz

Baz

Champions League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3409 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 23:22 PM

We won't be signing anyone on premier league wages, we couldn't afford them when we were in the prem, so can't see us affording them now.

Cuellers off to Wigwam. Heskeys signing or Leicester. Schaner, Tchoyi and Andrews will all re-sign with WBA once the new manager is confirmed.

PNE released most of their first team squad, it's more likely we'll be looking at them.
'Germany are a very difficult team to play...they had 11 internationals out there today.' - Steve Lomas

#25 Majiball

Majiball

Prince of BRFCS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10207 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 07:19 AM

REPEAT AFTER ME....THEY DONT GIVE A TOSS!!!!

BUT THEY DO ENJOY TOSSING EACH OTHER OFF!
"To be the best Jockey in the World do you have to have been a top Race Horse?"

"For what is the best choice, for each individual is the highest it is possible for him to achieve."

#26 Greedy_Crawford

Greedy_Crawford

Premier League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts

• ST Block: N02

Posted 03 June 2012 - 07:37 AM

Sorry to sound so negative, but this is a pointless thread unless we are taking about players released by League One outfits and below. Our current owners have made it very clear from their actions to date that they would sell the first team kit off if they could "to make the debt free" - asset stripping as we see it. Anybody got a list of Conference players on free's?
I got excited when we signed Ray McKinnon, but then you have to learn that sometimes in life you get things wrong, very wrong...

#27 Gavlar Somerset Rover!

Gavlar Somerset Rover!

Champions League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4811 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 09:37 AM

Ronaldinho, Kalou, Bosingwa, Cuellar and Saha would alll add value to the squad. Realistic signings and would no doubt relish the prospect of playing under such an esteemed manager in Kean. If we can secure the 5 of those then I think we'll be in with a shout of automatic promotion.

Edited by Somerset Rover!, 03 June 2012 - 09:38 AM.

The championship is a marathon, not a sprint.

#28 RoversSG

RoversSG

Premier League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 02:07 AM

I reckon the changes of us signing anyone is probably lower than Andrews becoming player of the tournament at the euros. I doubt Venky will pay any signing on fee so we'll probably sell off half the squad and "lease" a few players as replacements.

Edited by RoversSG, 04 June 2012 - 02:12 AM.

#29 yoda's brother

yoda's brother

Premier League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 07:52 AM

Ronaldinho, Kalou, Bosingwa, Cuellar and Saha would alll add value to the squad. Realistic signings and would no doubt relish the prospect of playing under such an esteemed manager in Kean. If we can secure the 5 of those then I think we'll be in with a shout of automatic promotion.

:lol: :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Important Legal Information

All content is copyright of its respective posters and may not be representative of the views of BRFCS Ltd, its staff, volunteers, members, sponsors or advertisers. Content on the public forums of this site is not pre-moderated. If you feel that any content is defamatory or constitutes harassment, or that it contravenes the site posting guidelines, or that it may result in the site or its owners, volunteers, users or members facing legal action, you should alert BRFCS immediately either by using the REPORT function available on every post or by sending an email to admin@brfcs.com with details of the content in question.

Note that this site uses cookies. As the site does not function without cookies, any use of the site implies consent for us to use them. Under new European law, BRFCS is required to disclose how these cookies are used. Please see our privacy policy for more information.

BRFCS Ltd. Registered in England and Wales under company registration number 07315781.