Photo
* * * * - 1 votes

Do you think senior staff post on the boards?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked (or you're not logged in)
14 replies to this topic

#1 rovertakenmb

rovertakenmb

Premier League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 22:02 PM

It would be naive to think journo's, staff and players, etc don't read these boards every now and then.

I imagine there are even some who may post from time to time and we don't even realise.

I have done a lot of reading and research over the last 9 months.

Anybody ever read "Naterinno's" posts on official club website messageboards?

Read all of his posts and let me know what you think.

He reminds me of someone... A LOT!!!

www.rovertaken.co.uk
www.rovertaken.co.uk - The book "Agents, Rovers and Cricket Loving Owners" out July 2012

#2 DE.

DE.

World Cup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8889 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 22:15 PM

Well, these are a couple of his posts on the Agnew promotion thread...

well, i think this appointment is a positive! but who knows, if you wanted to, you can find fault with everything at the club at the moment.

and you dont think its patronising to claim someone is being pedantic because they are arguing that maybe he deserved his promotion since he has been here for 15years as opposed to the rumour that kean recommended him therefore he got the job?

Hmm :rolleyes: either a troll, but has 3000+ posts so probably not. That leaves us with one of two people...

Ride with the wind to the edge of the ocean

Sail away to the end of the world

I've been to paradise, a world of ice

To the holy coasts of gold

The wind still carries my soul

#3 rovertakenmb

rovertakenmb

Premier League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 22:30 PM

Read through them all and you quickly start to hear the voice as you read them. It doesn't fill me with hope.

www.rovertaken.co.uk
www.rovertaken.co.uk - The book "Agents, Rovers and Cricket Loving Owners" out July 2012

#4 Tom M

Tom M

World Cup

• Community Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16400 posts

• ST Block: N01

Posted 07 June 2012 - 22:51 PM

Rovertaken - please don't put a link to your site on every post, feel free to add it as a signature if you like though.

As for the point in question I know for a fact that senior figures did read the site but the ones I know of are now all gone but I presume others at the club still do.

Whether they post or not is another matter but it's worth noting there are sill some people who will always try and look for the positives even when their are non to be found.
Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long.

We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious.....And curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.

Walt Disney

#5 rovertakenmb

rovertakenmb

Premier League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 23:02 PM

Rovertaken - please don't put a link to your site on every post, feel free to add it as a signature if you like though.

As for the point in question I know for a fact that senior figures did read the site but the ones I know of are now all gone but I presume others at the club still do.

Whether they post or not is another matter but it's worth noting there are sill some people who will always try and look for the positives even when their are non to be found.

Yeah, kept meaning to add it as signature! This guy is certainly part of the 1% anyway! Make your own mind up from there!

#6 Tom M

Tom M

World Cup

• Community Manager
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16400 posts

• ST Block: N01

Posted 07 June 2012 - 23:03 PM

I'd wager less than 1% of folk still try and be postive but look hard enough and you'll find em!
Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long.

We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious.....And curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.

Walt Disney

#7 rovgers

rovgers

Premier League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 08:10 AM

I'd wager less than 1% of folk still try and be postive but look hard enough and you'll find em!

Don't need to look to hard, just go on the official website and you'll see a few that wear blue and white glasses and refuse to see anything wrong. There's one poster, sick boy, who thinks communication from Rovers has been good over the last 6 months and they're not getting the credit they deserve!

#8 Kelbo

Kelbo

World Cup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5628 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 08:28 AM

Senior Staff?

Theres only Kean and he will be too involved reading his fan mail, walking his invisible dog, walking to and from the pub and licking his lips after such a long day, thinking of the next bout of lies and howlers for his pressers with his fan club ie: Anderson, Agnew and no doubt the Mirror journalist!!

Edited by Kelbo, 08 June 2012 - 08:29 AM.

TEAM - Together Everyone Achieves More!!

#9 Pedro

Pedro

Uefa Europa League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1028 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 08:51 AM

Senior Staff?

Theres only Kean and he will be too involved reading his fan mail, walking his invisible dog, walking to and from the pub and licking his lips after such a long day, thinking of the next bout of lies and howlers for his pressers with his fan club ie: Anderson, Agnew and no doubt the Mirror journalist!!

Is it true Kean did a TV interview and in it stated that he didn't have a dog and there was a box of dog food behind him...or is this an urban myth?

#10 Mattyblue

Mattyblue

World Cup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7485 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 09:00 AM

There was a box of pedigree over his right shoulder.

Maybe it was for his dead dog, an ex dog if you will...

#11 davulsukur

davulsukur

Champions League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2386 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 09:01 AM

Probably what Keans eats when Venkys are around, being their lapdog and all.
TEIAM - Problem Solved

#12 Hughesy

Hughesy

World Cup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21884 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 09:24 AM

Is it true Kean did a TV interview and in it stated that he didn't have a dog and there was a box of dog food behind him...or is this an urban myth?

Yes it was just over his shoulder....think it was a sky interview.

Its not for a hound though, its for his dog Mrs Desai
The best way to predict your future is to create it!!

#13 Pedro

Pedro

Uefa Europa League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1028 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 09:46 AM

There was a box of pedigree over his right shoulder.

Maybe it was for his dead dog, an ex dog if you will...

Haha, if you ever stumble accross the footage please post a link :D

#14 J*B

J*B

Uefa Europa League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1315 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 10:29 AM

I've got it on my phone from the original video, unsure how I can send it from here!
Twitter: @realjoshboswell

EmbarasSINGH.

#15 Reidy You're a Star

Reidy You're a Star

Premier League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 10:45 AM

http://www.brfcs.co....orts-interview/

I find the most erotic part of a woman is the boobies - Captain Zapp Brannigan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Important Legal Information

All content is copyright of its respective posters and may not be representative of the views of BRFCS Ltd, its staff, volunteers, members, sponsors or advertisers. Content on the public forums of this site is not pre-moderated. If you feel that any content is defamatory or constitutes harassment, or that it contravenes the site posting guidelines, or that it may result in the site or its owners, volunteers, users or members facing legal action, you should alert BRFCS immediately either by using the REPORT function available on every post or by sending an email to admin@brfcs.com with details of the content in question.

Note that this site uses cookies. As the site does not function without cookies, any use of the site implies consent for us to use them. Under new European law, BRFCS is required to disclose how these cookies are used. Please see our privacy policy for more information.

BRFCS Ltd. Registered in England and Wales under company registration number 07315781.