BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Do you think senior staff post on the boards?

It would be naive to think journo's, staff and players, etc don't read these boards every now and then.

I imagine there are even some who may post from time to time and we don't even realise.

I have done a lot of reading and research over the last 9 months.

Anybody ever read "Naterinno's" posts on official club website messageboards?

Read all of his posts and let me know what you think.

He reminds me of someone... A LOT!!!

www.rovertaken.co.uk

• Backroom

Well, these are a couple of his posts on the Agnew promotion thread...

well, i think this appointment is a positive! but who knows, if you wanted to, you can find fault with everything at the club at the moment.
and you dont think its patronising to claim someone is being pedantic because they are arguing that maybe he deserved his promotion since he has been here for 15years as opposed to the rumour that kean recommended him therefore he got the job?

Hmm :rolleyes: either a troll, but has 3000+ posts so probably not. That leaves us with one of two people...

• Backroom

Rovertaken - please don't put a link to your site on every post, feel free to add it as a signature if you like though.

As for the point in question I know for a fact that senior figures did read the site but the ones I know of are now all gone but I presume others at the club still do.

Whether they post or not is another matter but it's worth noting there are sill some people who will always try and look for the positives even when their are non to be found.

Rovertaken - please don't put a link to your site on every post, feel free to add it as a signature if you like though.

As for the point in question I know for a fact that senior figures did read the site but the ones I know of are now all gone but I presume others at the club still do.

Whether they post or not is another matter but it's worth noting there are sill some people who will always try and look for the positives even when their are non to be found.

Yeah, kept meaning to add it as signature! This guy is certainly part of the 1% anyway! Make your own mind up from there!

I'd wager less than 1% of folk still try and be postive but look hard enough and you'll find em!

Don't need to look to hard, just go on the official website and you'll see a few that wear blue and white glasses and refuse to see anything wrong. There's one poster, sick boy, who thinks communication from Rovers has been good over the last 6 months and they're not getting the credit they deserve!

Senior Staff?

Theres only Kean and he will be too involved reading his fan mail, walking his invisible dog, walking to and from the pub and licking his lips after such a long day, thinking of the next bout of lies and howlers for his pressers with his fan club ie: Anderson, Agnew and no doubt the Mirror journalist!!

Senior Staff?

Theres only Kean and he will be too involved reading his fan mail, walking his invisible dog, walking to and from the pub and licking his lips after such a long day, thinking of the next bout of lies and howlers for his pressers with his fan club ie: Anderson, Agnew and no doubt the Mirror journalist!!

Is it true Kean did a TV interview and in it stated that he didn't have a dog and there was a box of dog food behind him...or is this an urban myth?

Is it true Kean did a TV interview and in it stated that he didn't have a dog and there was a box of dog food behind him...or is this an urban myth?

Yes it was just over his shoulder....think it was a sky interview.

Its not for a hound though, its for his dog Mrs Desai

There was a box of pedigree over his right shoulder.

Maybe it was for his dead dog, an ex dog if you will...

Haha, if you ever stumble accross the footage please post a link :D

Archived