BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Championship Fixtures 2012/2013

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow.

I think what really hits home harder is that only 8 people have replied to this thread after 2 hours. And that nobody is remotely looking forward to the Burnley games.

Helplessly worrying that unless this club can be wrestled from the current situation fast, there will soon be nothing left.

for the first time ever, so so underwhelemed by the release of the fixtures...

in the past i would have been devouring the list, looking at where we pick up points, etc

today, i barely glanced at them.

only took a glance to the fixture on march 16th cos im getting married that day..!..

cant even be bothered to be miffed at missing that game

oh how i hate the venkies, keanochio and all the other parasites killing our club.......

Is there a reason why Rovers have so many midweek games? And why you sticking with Wednesday nights, I thought mostly the Prem played Wednesdays for midweek fixtures?

It's going to be interesting either, and I bet a lot more interesting than the Predictableship.

Am feeling nauseous and increasingly angry, the more I digest these fixtures. Half term at Palace, birthday weekend in wet, windy & probably snowy Blackpool, Christmas trips to Boro n Barnsley, Hull on a Tues night in Feb (thermals a must - trust an ex 'Ull resident) then Easter Mon in Cardiff. Just send Mrs D and Steve Brent round to my house now because I'm becoming a female David Banner here. "You won't like me when I'm angry!" Or perhaps I should go and set up camp at Ewood Park/Brockhall to see who I can share my germs with? Unfortunately, though, I'd probably only affect some poor loyal so-and-so because the others aren't prepared to pop their heads above the parapet at the mo, are they?

Does anyone know if its true that the idiots in Pune sacked the guy who sorted out their Premiership Sky feed to India? And why?

I'm thinking that they will struggle to get Championship fixtures live.

Does anyone know if its true that the idiots in Pune sacked the guy who sorted out their Premiership Sky feed to India? And why?

I'm thinking that they will struggle to get Championship fixtures live.

Yes this is true, a nice chap too, they had problems getting a feed for a particular match I was told, and the guy who was Indian was shown the door

Not really sure why people are wondering why there are so many mid week games, the football league has always had loads of mid week fixtures in it.

Anyway, not much to look forward to looking at that list is there?

Archived