BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Championship Fixtures 2012/2013

Well I've put those in the diary without feeling any excitment at all. Burnely at Turf Moor on my lad's birthday is the high point of the season - and that will probably get moved!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway, not much to look forward to looking at that list is there?

That's one way of putting it. Even less enticing with Kean and co. running the show.

I just can't bring myself to attend any games at all until the whole rotten ###### has been demolished.

I'll go to the very first game post-Venky's but until then, you can shove it.

Right come on then lads, who's going to create an iCal of all the fixtures and e-mail it around?

www.flogs.com was updated about 5 minutes after the fixtures come on. I always use them until Mr G sorts out the official ical feed (normally after the Sky changes).

This is unremittingly grim.

Don't even think about trying to get TV or radio feeds for this lot.

2 mins on the Football League prog in the early hours of Sunday morning will be the ration from here on in.

The vile evil Venky's must utterly hate us.

I honestlt havent given them a second thought until I began to have a browse through this site, I am so underwhelmed by KEANSCUM and all.

UNTIL they see sense and fire this cretin then they wont and dont realsie just how positive an impact it might have on the club and it might even give them a second chance even if they dont deserve one.

I am away onholiday when it all kicks off so I dont give a monkeys about them until I get back in September. One good thing, I wont have to trawl a few pubs to catch a glimpse of the games in Spain becasue we woent have to feature on the sky channels and that means no issues with the missus.

I have lost all interest in the forthcoming season with numpty fook in charge. Sad but today when I chatted with my mother she couldnt believe that I had not renewed my ticket after so many years of following Rovers.

KEANSCUM OUT

How many live games do the BBC show each season?

Can't be more than 10 or so can it?

I imagine a few of our early games will be on TV, as Sky are usually obsessed with the clubs that have just gone down.

As we get later in the season though with us struggling at the wrong end, i can see TV coverage really being at the bare minimum.

How many live games do the BBC show each season?

Can't be more than 10 or so can it?

I imagine a few of our early games will be on TV, as Sky are usually obsessed with the clubs that have just gone down.

As we get later in the season though with us struggling at the wrong end, i can see TV coverage really being at the bare minimum.

For 2012/13 it is Sky only;

Football League TV deal

• Backroom

As long as Venky's and Kean own the club it's effectively dead to me anyway, and would have been even if we'd retained our premier league status. The only thing worth doing at this point is fighting Venky's and/or anybody else with a stake in the club - much like the Action Group are doing now.

I actually think it may have been worse if we'd stayed up - Kean would have stayed in charge crowing about keeping us up again, SSN would have lauded him as a hero having won the fight against the Neanderthal mob of fans, then the season would have started and with no investment and even more boardroom chaos we would have probably got absolutely destroyed week in week out.

The Championship is not the place to be, but as long as Venky's are in charge (and let's face it, there would be no chance of them letting us go whilst we're a prem club) neither is the Premier League. We're very much a club in a coma, and until the parasites are gone we aren't going to wake up - just edge perilously closer to total non-existence.

On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me...

...a 33 year record and many hearts broken.

Not looking forward to this, will be switching off all forms of communications and locking myself indoors for at least a month.

Very glad that the dingles aren't till december - more chance of kean & venkeys out by then. None of the yorkshire fixtures particularly clash with personal things (as far as I'm aware) so may well get in a few good solid away trips.

Lets be positive guys and gals! Ive posted elsewhere the fact that the Premiership consists of such luminaries as Reading, Southampton, Norwich, Swansea, Fulham, Stoke and Wigan whilst the Championship has Bolton, Blackburn, Blackpool, Burnley, Leeds, Sheffield Wednesday,Huddersfield Town and Wolves.The football world has turned upside down! Clubs with such a rich history and tradition have to look up to the anonymous 7!In terms of derbies and roses battles next season could turn out to be rather enjoyable1

Lets be positive guys and gals! Ive posted elsewhere the fact that the Premiership consists of such luminaries as Reading, Southampton, Norwich, Swansea, Fulham, Stoke and Wigan whilst the Championship has Bolton, Blackburn, Blackpool, Burnley, Leeds, Sheffield Wednesday,Huddersfield Town and Wolves.The football world has turned upside down! Clubs with such a rich history and tradition have to look up to the anonymous 7!In terms of derbies and roses battles next season could turn out to be rather enjoyable1

I'll enjoy taking in some aways, some new boozers and villages along the way.

But the football? Get real, it's gonig to be bloody awful.

So chants available for Away Matches:

- WE WANT VENKYS OUT

- GOING DOWN WITH THE KEANO

- FIRST DIVISION HERE WE COME

- WE ONLY SING WHEN WE'RE LOSING

Interspersed with WHAT A LOAD OF RUBBISH

and a new one featuring 'Buddy' Bradley

Or for the Bench....COLIN COLIN NEXT TO THE ARSE!

• Moderation Lead

I'll enjoy taking in some aways, some new boozers and villages along the way.

But the football? Get real, it's gonig to be bloody awful.

Sums up my feelings exactly.

for the first time ever, so so underwhelemed by the release of the fixtures...

in the past i would have been devouring the list, looking at where we pick up points, etc

today, i barely glanced at them.

I'm the same; I couldn't give a toss about most of these fixtures. And even the ones where I have some interest [mainly the ones where I have friends who support the opponents or where I have friends/family who live near away grounds, specially those I've not visited before], I can't really summon up any of my old enthusiasm.

I've finally reached my Tipping Point with the Venkys-owned Rovers; and do you know what it was? The sacking of Anthony Bloch! I don't know the guy; I don't really know what he did; I don't know who at Ewood would be in a position to decide he wasn't good enough to be retained; but, as Baz put on the relevant thread:

There's literally gonna be no one left to run things.

Feel sorry for the guy, gave up a decent job at Everton to come to Rovers, 12 months later he's got no job.

And okay, we may have recruited Ian Sylvester [for Board Members of a certain vintage: he's not related to Peter Sylvester, is he?! ;) ]; but the whole fabric of the club seems to have been undone.

I read that Bloch had been sacked as I was planning to go to the FC United friendly to clock up another ground [stalybridge] where I'd have seen Rovers and thought, "What IS the point?" It just feels, for reasons none of us can comprehend, like our owners are hell-bent on destroying the club. So, even Spotland on 25th July, only a 2-bus journey from m1st Mansions, is now a no-go for me.

Others can summon up enthusiasm for local derbies; I hope you enjoy being at all those Derbies and Roses battles you're looking forward to ;) , but you won't see me there.

Unless the club is sold in the meantime.

So chants available for Away Matches:

- WE WANT VENKYS OUT

- GOING DOWN WITH THE KEANO

- FIRST DIVISION HERE WE COME

- WE ONLY SING WHEN WE'RE LOSING

Interspersed with WHAT A LOAD OF RUBBISH

and a new one featuring 'Buddy' Bradley

Or for the Bench....COLIN COLIN NEXT TO THE ARSE!

Stevie keans a w@@@er

He hasn't got a clue

He sits down for a p&ss

And stands up for a poo.

Archived