BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Derek Shaw - Appointed Managing Director

He is not going to find out Kean, most knew he was carp 18 months ago, he is simply going to defend the owners and their patsy to the hilt.

Must admit it is fishy

Don't much of the history of our close neighbours - is there a connection between Shaw and Agnew ? I wonder if there are any ex-Burnley administrators that fancy a job to put the icing on the cake.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unbelievable how far we have fallen.

Hire fifth raters and that's where you head for, as evidenced by what's happened under Kean.

So we have Shaw, Agnew, Shebby and Kean who have replaced JW, TF & Big Sam.

No wonder we are well and truly fecked.

Can hear the laughs all the way from Preston & Burnley !

I'm getting lost with all this. So Agnew's been promoted - even though he's away on holiday - and where does this leave Shebby? Is he still global advisor, and if so, what does he advise the globe about?

IMO this is about putting a protective ring around the Co owners & Venkys.

Next appointment Hendry. Just another shameful appointment to deflect from the goofy bald % holder.

Fooking crap!

Stats show he's a freakin prick when it comes to managing a team, but he's sat at home now smug as fook, biding his time before his majestic entrance back to the stage.

Rotten tomatoes at the ready!

We nearly got to the Prem under Shaw, and yes, he was ultimately responsible for big wages and long contracts to mediocre players, but that can be seen as 'backing his manager' with the fund providers' approval, obviously.

I don't think he'll be too bad for you unfortunately. He's had a rough time off the fans of the club he loved, and off Trev, so I reckon he'll want to prove a point at our closest geographical rivals by achieving what he failed to do at Lancashire's city club, PNE.

P.S ABBEY, love you man.

PPS... What's with the retarded new format? I can't even see a spell checker.

Good bloke.....but another nobender thru and thru. We should be renamed Lancashire United......cue Thenodrog!

Agent Shaw eh? My old dad always said 'Never trust a man with a weak handshake.' I guess he'll come cheap with no compensation or relocation cost involved. Never mind Arte et Labore we should change our motto to "Eeees betta eees cheepah."

just as an aside ..... I wonder if Hemmings Snr and Jun are pulling any strings. :huh:

Agent Shaw eh? My old dad always said 'Never trust a man with a weak handshake.' I guess he'll come cheap with no compensation or relocation cost involved. Never mind Arte et Labore we should change our motto to "Eeees betta eees cheepah."

just as an aside ..... I wonder if Hemmings Snr and Jun are pulling any strings. :huh:

If you believe what some are saying on our local rag's forum about this story, then yes, Shaw's in the perfect job to oblige his hatred for Rovers.

Does this mean we will see a big advertising campaign in the Preston area for Rovers to bring more Preston blues to Ewood. :tu:

Wouldn't work this time around, the bandwagon's wheels have not only fallen off, but the driver hasn't a clue how to put them back on again.

regards, your Dingle, sorry, DINGLE COUSIN.

Archived