BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers in trouble with Umbro?

What I find unbelievable (although probably more believable than I would've 2 years ago) is the fact that having realised their cock up, not satisfied with having to have an off-the-shelf job,someone actually thought that the best way round it was to have a white 3rd kit!?!?, does this still not cause us problems for Sheff Wed & Huddersfield? (& Pray we don't get QPR away in the cup)

It's not like they couldn't have another colour, like maybe red or yellow! (sarcastic tone).

Or Bristol Rovers away

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need two kits, our home kit and all red, possibly blue shorts as we used to when playing teams with white shorts, end of problem, just needs a little thought but it appears as though the brains at Ewood and India have been removed and replaced with meat pies!!

I think they should either bring back that black one with the red stripes we had back in the McEwans era or that shiny orange one with the silver collar I remember wearing as a lad. No clashes that way.

I think they should either bring back that black one with the red stripes we had back in the McEwans era or that shiny orange one with the silver collar I remember wearing as a lad. No clashes that way.

The first (if you mean the one with the red pin stripes) was excellent, the second vile. It looked like a Sunday League team had worn it down at Pleasi for 3 seasons and washed it in cold water with no detergent.

The first (if you mean the one with the red pin stripes) was excellent, the second vile. It looked like a Sunday League team had worn it down at Pleasi for 3 seasons and washed it in cold water with no detergent.

Yeah, I had the Black one, got my piccy taken in it with the PL trophy. Had the pic with my sister, she wore the home & me the away.

Agreed the orange & silver was vile!

Whilst BomBom is normally a pretty good source of info, this rumor has generated 5 pages of discussion and not a shred of evidence. God bless the internet.

Ha ha.. Indeed. Bit like sitting around at the pub chatting about nothing. Still entertaining, even if pointless. This way, I guess we can do it anytime of the day.

Archived