BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean Yet To Be Sacked

Kamy100

Keans wife saved him ... what a coward he truly is. Absolute ###### take that someone who isn't even connected to the club in anyway can sway the decision at the very top purely because she was blubbering.

###### farcical, absolutely ###### farcical, and unheard of.

Nicko has been largely right about rovers on many many situation. One moment comes in mind is when Kean got a new contract. EVERYONE said it was BS but Nicko stuck by his gun and got it correct. There's hope yet.

He's also been horribly wrong on MANY occasions(£50million anyone?) I wouldn't trust his word as far as I could throw him.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just find it odd that a group that used to be so anti-Venkys seem to now be very pally with a Venkys employee and are willing to believe everything he says almost without question. That's all.

Again reporting something as its been told, is not me or anyone else endorsing the comments as the truth. I have also repeatedly stated that Shebby is not the only person we speak to. Can't you see that all these comments, just play into the hands of Kean???

Note to the masses:

Nicko still bang on the camp that Kean has been fired but there is a delay in the process e.g. Payoff for Kean and Payoff for old management team, new manager and new back room team. Bare in mind, everything has to go through India so it is on Venky's time.

Nicko has been largely right about rovers on many many situation. One moment comes in mind is when Kean got a new contract. EVERYONE said it was BS but Nicko stuck by his gun and got it correct. There's hope yet.

You are very close to what I suspect but there is a twist in my version!!

Glen - do you think there's a chance that Shebby wants to wait to see the outcome of this weekend? If we were to lose back to back games he would find the decison easier to justify

Also second question just for clarification, is the update solely from Glen Mullan - rovers fan or Glen Mullan - BRFCAG chairman?

If I'm being completely honest it would not surprise me to see Shebby quit,

and for clarification these are my thoughts, and not that of the BRFC Action Group, The action group reports all meetings, all instances as a group. Like people on here who post as individuals who are on the Fans Forum, they post their opinion on things unrelated to what happens in fans forum meetings

• Backroom

I never said the action group had a secret meeting, I said in a secret meeting I was in, an un-minuted meeting with a few individuals, its comments like these which breath issues.

This is why I asked a second question, there is a blurry line between you as you and you as a committee member and sometimes it just needs a bit of explaining like Marks post yesterday that's all

Personally I don't think every meeting should be minuted or reported as it can hinder things but that's just me

Edit just seen your update thank you and I'm sure everyone appreciates the input just as with any news from people with an inside line

I just find it odd that a group that used to be so anti-Venkys seem to now be very pally with a Venkys employee and are willing to believe everything he says almost without question. That's all.

It's not like Glen or we the fans, have a choice. Who are the action group meant to talk to from within the club? Kean? Agnew? Hendry? You have to have some faith, it may not be ideal but really we have to put at least some faith in Shebby otherwise what hope do we have?

After that we're pretty much hoping Venky's come to their senses on their own and I think we'd be waiting a ruddy long time.

This is why I asked a second question, there is a blurry line between you as you and you as a committee member and sometimes it just needs a bit of explaining like Marks post yesterday that's all

Personally I don't think every meeting should be minuted or reported as it can hinder things but that's just me

Edit just seen your update thank you and I'm sure everyone appreciates the input just as with any news from people with an inside line

Every post I post on here is as me, if the action group has a statement , we do a collective one through our website, or through press releases.

So let me get this straight...

Mrs D gives the go ahead to sack Kean but because he goes into hiding and Derek can't find him it gives his wife a chance to ring Mrs D (the same women who has sacked hunt, John and Simon Williams, Big Sam etc...) in tears and she convinces her that people are ganging up on her hubby and he gets to keep his job ??

...but only for the time being ???

Eh ??

Again reporting something as its been told, is not me or anyone else endorsing the comments as the truth. I have also repeatedly stated that Shebby is not the only person we speak to. Can't you see that all these comments, just play into the hands of Kean???

So stop making statements that cause people to make them!

Your inside track on things is by and large, always appreciated. Cutting out the first half of your original post and beginning with "Here is what I've been told what's happened on the weekend" would have been sufficient and you wouldn't have be on here making clarifications.

Whatever we think of Shebby, he is clearly brought impetus to the movement to get shot of Kean and causing him a fair amount of aggro. He's the best vehicle we have for this right now and must be utilised, for all the other bluster and baggage that comes with him, to that effect.

As someone else stated, if Shebby is relieved at any point it's a bad sign. Venky's were quick (by their standards) to get shot of anyone who wasn't telling them what they wanted to hear. That he's still there despite quite clearly not being in the Kean camp means someone's not having everything their own way any more.

In Glen's defence I can't see it's unusual at all that a supporters group would attempt to open decent lines of communication with a Venky's employee.

If he subsequently tries to mislead that group or turns out to have no real power, that's not their fault. (Not saying that is the case necessarily)

In Scotty's defence you can't turn the slightest thing said into supposed grist to Kean's mill Glen, that's being somewhat paranoid and turning everything into a conspiracy theory.

If Mrs Kean could see Mr Kean here in the North West, in his work and play, instead of residing in isolation 235 miles away in Weybridge, who knows, she might be sorely tempted to phone-up Mrs Desai pleading for her, IMO, imbecile of an husband to be sacked !

Archived