BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean resigns!

booth

I've three Rovers shirts. I plan to wear one of them to football tomorrow night.

The Guardian has refrained from doing a piece on Kean's departure which is strange given the inordinate amount of space afforded to his time in charge.

Went a bit of overboard on their match report from yesterday and posted 20 of his biggest gaffes/sins while in office (or at least those which is could recall). Don't think I'm close to covering everything.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sunday Supplement had a very balanced feature today with one of the journos describing Kean as "toxic". Shows the difference in the insight when you have proper journos on rather than washed up alcoholics and junkies like on Soccer Saturday.

Kean resignation statement was lassie I thought. Dillusional, self important lap trap from a moronic buffoon.

Just a thought. Some have said Kean owned a little share in the club. Does his resignation destroy that rumour. Especially in the manner he did resigned.

What puzzle's me is who did he resign to? The club officially seemed unaware or I'm sure a teary eyed Desai would have offered him a payrise and a new contract. Surely he just walked out reading between the lines of reports.

Karen Silk ? or his little pet snake Aggers? a phone call to Switzerland? Hertfordshire? Def more to this story to come I think, hoping he's just freeing himself up in anticipation of the Scotland job

He could legally still own a 5% share in the club if he in fact does have any stake

Sunday Supplement had a very balanced feature today with one of the journos describing Kean as "toxic". Shows the difference in the insight when you have proper journos on rather than washed up alcoholics and junkies like on Soccer Saturday.

Kean resignation statement was lassie I thought. Dillusional, self important lap trap from a moronic buffoon.

Who was it that said that can you remember? I don't think Henry Winter was on it this week......my Sky+ failed to record it and I can't believe I missed it....is there any way to watch it online that you know of?

I just smiled at Kean's statement.....the "majority of fans".....delusional right till the end.

Archived