SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager

den

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Jeff Kenna has met with Lennox Lewis in a bunker in Riga, the only stumbling block is he wants to bring in Sebastien Perez and Graeme Le Saux but they are unwilling to work together at this point

It'll be Shebby Singh and Judan Ali. Singh will manage 'Live' on Radio Lancashire. Steve Kean will be brought in to bring some much needed experience. Homer Simpson will be appointed head fitness coach and Paul Agnew will be made Prime Minister in June.

If I was Hughes it is looking like us or Notts Forest ?

Can't help thinking Forest are a better bet and Singh would have to go for there to be any chance !

Don't rule out Hendry , the longer it goes on etc a win at Barnsley however unlikely would put him in pole position!

For me Mark Hughes but I cannot see it ...

Wish list?

Venkys feck off.

You?

Absolutely Don. All we're doing at the moment is moving the deckchairs around.

Still, SS must have someone lined up and I'd be surprised if they're not in place before Saturday. At the moment, whoever takes the job might find himself with an impossible task. How things change in 2 years eh?

It'll be Shebby Singh and Judan Ali. Singh will manage 'Live' on Radio Lancashire. Steve Kean will be brought in to bring some much needed experience. Homer Simpson will be appointed head fitness coach and Paul Agnew will be made Prime Minister in June.

Well i maintain that the first 1/2 of this status will be the actual case. You have dressed it up correctly though as the joke appointment it will be.

Don't know if it'd be possible [he may have legal constraints following his dismissal by Forest] and can't imagine he'd want to come to such a badly-run outfit but I wouldn't turn down Sean O'Driscoll; he knows the Division, after all; and his teams have always played decent football.

Plus, he'd know any weak spots in their team for New Year's Day!

Archived